Come on then Recall & WHED

• Thread starter Manchester red n white
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Medina - are the old poster from Farnham? What was your real name again?

Manchester red n white said:
So you saying you would go down on WHED so he couldnt go down on you?

No, i'm saying WHENDY doesn't stand a chance against me.

Thats Right DA, Andrew. But Andrew what? I have it on the tip of my tongue

Beery Traveller said:
Medina - are the old poster from Farnham? What was your real name again?

I am indeed beery. First names andrew, second name i only tell on the second date. :p

medina1985 said:
I am indeed beery. First names andrew, second name i only tell on the second date. :p

What happened to you after you left folowing your war with Laputian?...and who said you could come back?;)

Beery Traveller said:
What happened to you after you left folowing your war with Laputian?...and who said you could come back?;)

I moved to the north east for a lass on here. Back in Farnham now and living the dream. Single, well sort of, and finally an accountant, but looking for a new job. But drinking like mad, getting wankered and nearly arrested some weekends. Who said i could come back, me, i never got told by the mods i couldn't.

How are yo doing then beery???

medina1985 said:
I moved to the north east for a lass on here. Back in Farnham now and living the dream. Single, well sort of, and finally an accountant, but looking for a new job. But drinking like mad, getting wankered and nearly arrested some weekends. Who said i could come back, me, i never got told by the mods i couldn't.

How are yo doing then beery???

**COUGH** :oops:

sarah_safc said:
**COUGH** :oops:

Bugger off yee. Glad ya went, single (err, sort of) life is best, fuck relationships are shite, not worth it.

medina1985 said:
Bugger off yee. Glad ya went, single (err, sort of) life is best, fuck relationships are shite, not worth it.

**ahem** I am here y'kna, and we all kna that ah'm the 'sort of' in your life.

Men, basdads the lot of em.

;)

somersetmackem said:
weight restrictions on ryanair?

Just spat my drink all over the keyboard :lol:

Every relationship that only involves dates at Greggs is going to end in disaster.

Skol said:
Just spat my drink all over the keyboard :lol:

Every relationship that only involves dates at Greggs is going to end in disaster.

unfortunatley it did go wrong - i wanted to go to peters the bakers and he wanted to go to greggs ;)

sarah_safc said:
unfortunatley it did go wrong - i wanted to go to peters the bakers and he wanted to go to greggs ;)

Bad taste the both of yers! Bakers Oven is where it's at :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back