Come on then Recall & WHED

• Thread starter Manchester red n white
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

mackem_hi said:
TR is soft as shit and biggest liar you will meet :neutral:

A bigger liar I will meet? Will be tall, dark and handsome? Are you Russell Grant? What are next week's lottery numbers?

not spavin said:
A bigger liar I will meet? Will be tall, dark and handsome? Are you Russell Grant? What are next week's lottery numbers?
:lol: :lol:

not spavin said:

:p

premier_babe said:
nahhhh dont think so...hes always been as nice as pie to me :lol:

He PM'd me to say that he fisted you on Friday night round the back of Greggs :confused:

is this not been put to be bed yet, are they not friends yet

not spavin said:
He PM'd me to say that he fisted you on Friday night round the back of Greggs :confused:

nice try ;) we dont have a greggs in ipswich :lol:

premier_babe said:
nice try ;) we dont have a greggs in ipswich :lol:

Ipswich? He said he fisted you up Bournville Boulevard. I thought that was in the Midlands somewhere? :confused:

Nope no Greggs :eek:

am a greggs virgin meself too...is it that good? wot have i missed?

Beery Traveller said:
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Recall could sort him out, i'm easy though, if WHED wants a go at some one else, i'm here.

medina1985 said:
Recall could sort him out, i'm easy though, if WHED wants a go at some one else, i'm here.

Gan on WHED! I'll even train you, like on Rocky.

premier_babe said:
Nope no Greggs :eek:

am a greggs virgin meself too...is it that good? wot have i missed?
come with me ill help u lose ur virginity cos it is that good, and uv missed a lot

medina1985 said:

Just got PM from WHED - "Medina is going down faster than a 2-bit whore":eek:

Leeeeets get ready to RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

not spavin said:
Ipswich? He said he fisted you up Bournville Boulevard. I thought that was in the Midlands somewhere? :confused:

lmao no u nutter, wasnt me that he fisted :lol:

he was in ipswich all week and no where near Bournville boulevard i can assure u!!

we do have a Mount Pleasant here tho........ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back