Come on then Recall & WHED

• Thread starter Manchester red n white
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glad to see you've chilled Medina, I remember you going off on one when everyone told you to be careful after we found put you were moving up here. 'You're all f***ing scared of commitment' is the comment I remember...how you have changed. Welcome to the real world young un. ;)

sweetleftpeg said:
Glad to see you've chilled Medina, I remember you going off on one when everyone told you to be careful after we found put you were moving up here. 'You're all f***ing scared of commitment' is the comment I remember...how you have changed. Welcome to the real world young un. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sweetleftpeg said:
I take it, from what I've observed, you were Mrs Medina for a time and it ended well. :lol:

aye, he tried to dee her shitta but she was havin none of it

How did it end it disaster?

You get home early and find him on a bed covered in pasties and steak bakes, rubbing the gravy on himself whilst making inapropriate use of a sausage roll?

Cos, erm, thats what I read on the toilet door like...

Last edited:
sarah_safc said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

you know the story soo well!

Never mind, shit happens, we learn from our mistakes and all that. Makes us stronger but debt ridden. ;)

Kevsgreat said:
How did it end it disaster?

You get home early and find him on a bed covered in pasties and steak bakes, rubbing the gravy on himself whilst making inapropriate use of a sausage roll?

Cos, erm, thats what I read on the toilet door like...

aye thats right :oops:

medina1985 said:
Bugger off yee. Glad ya went, single (err, sort of) life is best, fuck relationships are shite, not worth it.

Dorty pics of sarah are required asap med lad. it'll make you feel better, honest.

novice poster said:
Dorty pics of sarah are required asap med lad. it'll make you feel better, honest.

there isnt any anymore - i made sure of it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

well unless you pm me new fella on here and ask him for them. but ill let you guess who he is! ;)

Last edited:
novice poster said:

believe me mate, they are the last things yi wanna see

sarah_safc said:
there isnt any anymore - i made sure of it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well if you've got them get then on here sharpish so we know what he's missing out on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back