Come on then Recall & WHED

• Thread starter Manchester red n white
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Breen Machine said:
Melinda, do you honestly expect us to believe all this? :lol:

You're a chubby, ugly, socially inept heffa who spends a very good percentage of his fantastically bouncing social life sat crying to his internet friends because his budgie has constipation or whatever the fuck, and you're trying to make us believe you are a cross between Mick Jagger and a young George Best

Fuckin' sort yasel out man

Your finest moment young Trotter............ :lol:

Beery Traveller said:
Can parsnip threads go gold, Streaks?

Just PM'd him asking it for gold status - if this don't make it I don't know what should!!

Best thread ever this like...

Starts off with some handbags, moves onto a bit of lesbian inuendo, goes through the emotions of a bitter break up and polishes it all off with 20 pages of elephant pics... Feckin great!

Whats for the encore anyone?

Looks like everyone who Medina threatened is safe. All his ladies made him promise not to cause any trouble on his lads night out up here...

*When asking if he was going to rough Breen Machine up*

Whats it mean to be alone now, how's it feel to be by yourself? You'll never get me again says:
na man, bloody lasses, made us promise not to, still planning a lads weekend in sunderland, looks like we gonna have to sort it out the good old fashioned way though
Whats it mean to be alone now, how's it feel to be by yourself? You'll never get me again says:
tiddley winks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick_82000 said:
Best thread ever this like...

Starts off with some handbags, moves onto a bit of lesbian inuendo, goes through the emotions of a bitter break up and polishes it all off with 20 pages of elephant pics... Feckin great!

Whats for the encore anyone?

you forgot the knife fighting threats in a west side story stylee :-D

you're a fat get,
a fat get all the way,
from your first taste of greggs
to yer heart attack day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back