Come on then Recall & WHED

• Thread starter Manchester red n white
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is some stat that Giraffes ARE the gayest animal, 15% of them are uphill gardeners apparently. Really!

John Clare said:
There is some stat that Giraffes ARE the gayest animal, 15% of them are uphill gardeners apparently. Really!

Yup and guess who had to share a room with 2 of the feckers once on a Bristol/Mobassa school exchange trip? I couldnt sit for a week:cry:

Joe Public said:
Giraffes must be the gayest animals in the world like, without a doubt. Gay as christmas, all of 'em. I'm waiting for a pic of one in a pink t-shirt!

Christ Joe, not you n'arl marra. Us Shields lads have to stay straight man. Can you not wait for a pic in a denim shirt or a boiler suit or summat ?

John Clare said:

I wonder if any of them are step brother and sisters ? ..

Just watching this thing on the tele about step kids having it away .... there must be a law that says step brothers / sisters can only get it on if they're as ugly as sin !!!

John Clare said:

I'm surprised the percentage is so low to be honest, always had my doubts about them lot. You can tell from when they are young like, never wanting to play armies, shite at footy, its obvious.

OohBaldyBally said:

Just watching this thing on the tele about step kids having it away .... there must be a law that says step brothers / sisters can only get it on if they're as ugly as sin !!!

Is this programme set in Consett?

OohBaldyBally said:

a lad at school lost his virginity to his step-sister
:neutral:

garydon said:
Christ Joe, not you n'arl marra. Us Shields lads have to stay straight man. Can you not wait for a pic in a denim shirt or a boiler suit or summat ?

Nah man, yee'v got it aall wrang, i was waiting for them to justify it so i could rip into the camp, long necked homo's, then sit back and watch Potter kick off for me taking the piss out of some one cos they're 'a little bit different'! :lol:

Joe Public said:
Nah man, yee'v got it aall wrang, i was waiting for them to justify it so i could rip into the camp, long necked homo's, then sit back and watch Potter kick off for me taking the piss out of some one cos they're 'a little bit different'! :lol:

Just because a giraffe is different from the others by being homosexual, you have to mock him don't you ? I have seen loads of flamingos in pink, I suppose they are gay as well aren't they ? Asian birds have nice fannies.

garydon said:
Just because a giraffe is different from the others by being homosexual, you have to mock him don't you ? I have seen loads of flamingos in pink, I suppose they are gay as well aren't they ? Asian birds have nice fannies.

Flamingos are gay, and their knees are on back to front, how gay is that?!? You cannit get more gay man. Apart from giraffes. Where's Potter, i miss him.

John Clare said:
I told the five a side lot not to circulate pics from their night out

giraffe in middle "Im gonna punch you 3 times"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back