Coffee shops in Sunderland

I must try the Resinn coffee shop at the Cloisters in Ashbrooke.
@gipetto
@1more
@Joe-B
@Skylon
@bobster999
@Kubicki85
@Fletch
@citybythesea

https://www.sunderlandecho.com › news › politics › council › plans-for-new-takeaway-coffee...

Plans for new takeaway coffee shop in Sunderland neighbourhood

Updated 21st Jul 2023, 15:01 BST Sunderland City Council’s planning department has received an application for land adjacent to De Niro’s barber shop in East Herrington. This includes a bid to...
Gerrin. Cheers mate.

You said the best coffee you had was at the Tory party conference the other year.
Yeah I remember that, they'd gone all out, had a barista they'd flown in from Bologna, apparently he was using the finest coffee beans, the one they scrape up from Egyptian cat chod. Marvellous it was, it went well alongside Boris' Churchillian speech about the future of the British Empire and that.

Yeah I remember that, they'd gone all out, had a barista they'd flown in from Bologna, apparently he was using the finest coffee beans, the one they scrape up from Egyptian cat chod. Marvellous it was, it went well alongside Boris' Churchillian speech about the future of the British Empire and that.

Apparently this year's offering was made from crushed miners and Union members. Really rich and with a lovely bitter finish to it.

I was in Caffe 207 (correct spelling) in Chester Road today lovely coffee and friendly staff.

Sad to see Zachos cafe across the road now closed having been trading for eleven years it will be a big miss.

Back