Cobra Kai

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was clever that, supposed to be him twisting it, but then makes you think, could actually have been like that.... great show.

When is the 2nd series due, any idea?

I's not sure it was him twisting it, maybe that's how he actually saw it. New one will be this time next year I'd think.

Reactions: PTR
I's not sure it was him twisting it, maybe that's how he actually saw it. New one will be this time next year I'd think.

Aye sorry bad way of expressing what I meant. I mean we all had it in our heads as happening a certain way, i.e. he was the baddy so we immediately think it's twisted so people felt sorry for him. I felt a bit sorry for him afterwards though as it was actually how he saw events unfold. Writers have done a cracking job.

I like it, thought £1.89 per episode was a bit of a rip considering you get a months Netflix for the price of that series

In the tournament they have mixed gender matches, does this acually happen or is it PC nonsense to setup season 2?

Asthma and peanut allergies don't exist :lol::lol::lol: if only it were as easy as throwing your inhaler off the wall

He always was the arsehole.

“You could have killed him, couldn’t you Mr Miyagi?”
“Aye.”
“Well why didn’t you?”

f***ing hell Daniel-san, calm down mate.

Aye I always thought that when I saw that bit.

He should have just turned around and said “Because I don’t want to go to jail for murder you little spenk.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back