Cobra Kai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am I watching a completely different show to everyone else? Naff is how I'd sum the two free episodes up... Does it improve? Poorly acted middle aged men grudge kai.

Am I watching a completely different show to everyone else? Naff is how I'd sum the two free episodes up... Does it improve? Poorly acted middle aged men grudge kai.
Did you like the original? Its highly nostalgic for me that's why I love the tv show.

You don't "get it" because your'e a bairn and weren't a teenager or around at the time the movies were released.

Mate, it's watchable but very amateur. Have you seen it?

You don't "get it" because your'e a bairn and weren't a teenager or around at the time the movies were released.
I totally 'get it'. But it plays out like a Hallmark made for TV movie. There are a hundred things I liked as a teenager that don't hold up now. I'm not going to like something shit purely because of nostalgia. Maybe that's why I dislike remakes and sequels that people seem to rave about, because I can look past the fact they're related to things I once liked. Judged on its own merits, it's just not very good.

Last edited by a moderator:

I thought it was good. Far, far better than I feared it would be.

I had it on terrarium through showbox but seems to have gone now. I’m up to episode seven. Can’t get any providers.

It's on terrarium still.

Last edited:
Thought it would be horrendous when I saw it advertised, very pleasant surprise. Really enjoyed it! Cleverly done, mixing old stuff up a bit. Cracking show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back