Cobra Kai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Season Two was excellent and the last episode was a corker.

Think that William Zabka deserves some kudos for his portrayal of Johnny Lawrence along with some decent writing for him. Knocks it out of the park.

One more season, possibly two and that should be it for me. Doesn't need to go any longer and overstay it's welcome.

Think that William Zabka deserves some kudos for his portrayal of Johnny Lawrence along with some decent writing for him. Knocks it out of the park.

One more season, possibly two and that should be it for me. Doesn't need to go any longer and overstay it's welcome.

I loved season 2.

Didnt even know 2 was out.
Cheers, this was a nice show to watch with the kids while making me feel all nastolgic for my youth.

My lass told me to get into The Fall. But I am not so hot when it comes to crime. I can never follow them. But I am more than willing to give CK another go having watched I think the first two episodes or so when it came out. Especially since Martin Kove shows up in S2. I would love to see "Dutch" come back. I didn't know he was plated by Chad McQueen who is the son of Steve. He was just as menacing as Lawrence was. Sad to hear about the death last year of Rob Garrison who was one of the original Dojo.

Last edited:
My lass told me to get into The Fall. But I am not so hot when it comes to crime. I can never follow them. But I am more than willing to give CK another go having watched I think the first two episodes or so when it came out. Especially since Martin Kove shows up in S2. I would love to see "Dutch" come back. He was just as menacing as Lawrence was. Sad to hear about the death last year of Rob Garrison who was one of the original Dojo.
They literally did put him in a bodybag in the show.
The actor who played Dutch hasn’t acted for a long time so that’s the reason he hadn’t come back. If you look at the scene where Kreese has Johnny in a headlock Dutch turns his back on his mate. Shame he isn’t coming back as they could revisit that.

They literally did put him in a bodybag in the show.
The actor who played Dutch hasn’t acted for a long time so that’s the reason he hadn’t come back. If you look at the scene where Kreese has Johnny in a headlock Dutch turns his back on his mate. Shame he isn’t coming back as they could revisit that.

He died in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back