Clean Nine (new juice plus con by women on facebook)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the foolzy plan, make me millions......

Eat less

Move more

That will be £200 please
Unfortunately nobody actually wants put any effort into losing weight, hence the magic juice that sheds the weight. Basically, drink to cover any hunger pangs and starve their bodies a bit.

Our lass gave juice plus a try. Silly cow.

Unfortunately nobody actually wants put any effort into losing weight, hence the magic juice that sheds the weight. Basically, drink to cover any hunger pangs and starve their bodies a bit.

Water does the same job.

Diets are a load of bullshit. If there was one that actually worked, there would be no need for new ones to come along so often.
Actually there are diets that work, but they are very obvious and are not miracles.
Replacing calorific meals with a fruit and veg meal will do this.

Its disgusting! Selling of these products should be banned on facebook, its also bit of a pyramid scheme as the people who sell this are always trying to recruit more sellers.

Pretty much sums it up :lol:

I dont know how people who sell this can sleep at night, however they are so stuck in themselves they probably start to believe it.

Its the people who are so thick that they believe in the product that annoy me, think I would respect people more if they said to people on the side that they are a con. I have had a conversation with someone who sells this clean nine and they believe in it :lol:
Have you seen the promotional recruitment video ffs

An article on the BBC website yesterday stated that only around 1 in 250 people who are obese get back to normal weight levels and that figure becomes 1 in 1250 for people who are morbidly obese. That proves that no diet is universally successful and the government should be spending more on educating the public to prevent obesity rather than cure it.

I think it means that people should forget about diets and move to a different way of eating. Most people gain weight slowly over a period of years, gaining a pound or so every so often. If they want to lose weight they need to put that process into reverse, so they lose the odd pound or so over a period of weeks and months.

To do that they just need to make small changes so that they eat slightly less than is normal for them and become slightly more active than is normal for them. If they record their weight regularly they can watch as the weight gradually reduces.

The trouble is that people want to lose ten stone in ten weeks, and they can only get to that by starving themselves and obviously even if they do lose weight as soon as they get bored and start eating again the weight comes back. It has to be a lifestyle change that they can live with to be really successful in losing weight and keeping it off. So all those faddy diets are a complete waste of time in the long term.

I think it means that people should forget about diets and move to a different way of eating. Most people gain weight slowly over a period of years, gaining a pound or so every so often. If they want to lose weight they need to put that process into reverse, so they lose the odd pound or so over a period of weeks and months.

To do that they just need to make small changes so that they eat slightly less than is normal for them and become slightly more active than is normal for them. If they record their weight regularly they can watch as the weight gradually reduces.

The trouble is that people want to lose ten stone in ten weeks, and they can only get to that by starving themselves and obviously even if they do lose weight as soon as they get bored and start eating again the weight comes back. It has to be a lifestyle change that they can live with to be really successful in losing weight and keeping it off. So all those faddy diets are a complete waste of time in the long term.

Agree with all of that mate but the bit in bold is down to a billion pound diet industry, with celebrity endorsements telling you how easy it is to lose weight in a month etc. people want and expect this kind of success because they're told it's possible everywhere they look.

This where ''Clean 9'' comes in, pay £108 to drink water for a month and achieve those results :lol:

There's someone on my Facebook who's been peddling this crap for over 2 years and in that time have probably lost no more than a stone. Incredible results...

The funniest thing is that some of them believe themselves to be entrepreneurs. #buildingmyempire

Fuck off, man. :lol:
Thats the infuriating thing about these people, think they are good business people and going to make loads of money, when all they are doing is spending loads of time making little money selling terrible products to mothers of facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back