Clean Nine (new juice plus con by women on facebook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A lass on facebook has been eating 600 calories per day and some Aloe Vera drink for the last 8 days and tomorrow is going to reveal the amazing results. Unless she is 5 stone I am fairly confident of her losing at least 4 lbs.
Its the latest con, the lady doing this is selling it and admits 600 calories is extreme but the actual Aloe Vera drink is garbage! I was talking to a herbalist in gym the other day about this and he said the quality must be terrible. Aloe Vera plants lose 90% of their great healing/health properties within 24 hours of it being cut.

So to summarise the aloe vera is a placebo and may as well drink water (due to aloe vera being useless unless littered with preservatives) and aimed at vulnerable lasses.

Its going to put you at a calorie deficit which can be done without splashing money out on this ''clean nine'' con.
Getting the same shit from a friend of mine- her and her husband have lost loads with aloe forever- basically they are trying to sell it. it is like pyramid marketing i think.

Getting the same shit from a friend of mine- her and her husband have lost loads with aloe forever- basically they are trying to sell it. it is like pyramid marketing i think.
Thats what it is, they bleat on about the product but also get commission from recruiting new members. The quality of the product must be f***ing shocking! Its all placebo effect and the fact they are eating probably at least 800 calories deficit to their TDEE each day.

''This Aloe Vera stuff really works, I have lost weight'', aye thats the eating 600 calories a day which has done that, not the actually flavoured water your drinking.

A lass on facebook has been eating 600 calories per day and some Aloe Vera drink for the last 8 days and tomorrow is going to reveal the amazing results. Unless she is 5 stone I am fairly confident of her losing at least 4 lbs.
Its the latest con, the lady doing this is selling it and admits 600 calories is extreme but the actual Aloe Vera drink is garbage! I was talking to a herbalist in gym the other day about this and he said the quality must be terrible. Aloe Vera plants lose 90% of their great healing/health properties within 24 hours of it being cut.

So to summarise the aloe vera is a placebo and may as well drink water (due to aloe vera being useless unless littered with preservatives) and aimed at vulnerable lasses.

Its going to put you at a calorie deficit which can be done without splashing money out on this ''clean nine'' con.

You are without doubt obsessed with Facebook

You said went on a diet when you were 10 stone which isn't heavy, unless you are very short.

I wanted to be eight stone! Never mind that I would have been a walking skeleton at that weight, that's what I wanted! I was young and got it in my head that women had to be eight stone. What more can I say?

I wanted to be eight stone! Never mind that I would have been a walking skeleton at that weight, that's what I wanted! I was young and got it in my head that women had to be eight stone. What more can I say?
Ah your a woman that makes abit more sense. With your username I'd had assumed you were a bloke, my apologies! :oops:

Its disgusting! Selling of these products should be banned on facebook, its also bit of a pyramid scheme as the people who sell this are always trying to recruit more sellers.

Pretty much sums it up :lol:

I dont know how people who sell this can sleep at night, however they are so stuck in themselves they probably start to believe it.

Its the people who are so thick that they believe in the product that annoy me, think I would respect people more if they said to people on the side that they are a con. I have had a conversation with someone who sells this clean nine and they believe in it :lol:
I know someone who had a friend who "was making a fortune". She was recruited, sent 200 emails/facebook thingies out, and got one order. From her Mam (who then decided it cost too much and pulled out) :lol:

Our lass fell for the Juice+ one, I say fell, it was more conned me into buying it for her.

I didn't do my research and found it crap when it arrived, I ended up using it as a protein shake, and even then that was crap. Never again like.

The best diet for weight loss is exercise, fattys need to get off their lazy arses.

I know someone who had a friend who "was making a fortune". She was recruited, sent 200 emails/facebook thingies out, and got one order. From her Mam (who then decided it cost too much and pulled out) :lol:
:lol:
The lasses I know selling them are either the ones up their own arses who think they are healthy, when infact they just eat beans on toast once a day, or the lasses always trying to make money at work by selling Avon stuff or getting you to join group-on coupons etc.

Some lass on my Facebook advertising it, embarrassing human being, wouldn't by water off her if I was on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back