Classic films that you think are shite

Apocalypse Now. Overrate shite.

The Revenant. Load of shite and the "Best Actor" award didn't even go to the best actor in that film.
Too many explosions in Apocalypse Now marra?

The Revenant not shot in black and white and French language with Italian subtitles?

FlashNorman and his film reviews. 1/10

One persons shite is anothers gold !what makes a film shite ?or is it just that you personally didnt like or enjoy it? nobody's opinion on here is any more valid than anybody elses !Its all about entertainment after all and i personaly enjoyed fargo, goodfellows and casablanca....my personal favorite films are went the day well .galaxy quest and the station agent..im sure lots on here think they are shite but in all honesty i couldnt give a fek !
One persons shite is anothers gold !what makes a film shite ?or is it just that you personally didnt like or enjoy it? nobody's opinion on here is any more valid than anybody elses !Its all about entertainment after all and i personaly enjoyed fargo, goodfellows and casablanca....my personal favorite films are went the day well .galaxy quest and the station agent

Last edited:
The Neverending Story.
Tried watching it when it came out but work phoned up after a couple of weeks and said I'd get the sack if I didn't come back in.

Back