Classic films that you think are shite

I was there 2 weeks ago - have just set up a Serbian co - I liked it . My mate lives in the new waterfront development - nice bars and restaurants and the older district around republic square was canny as well . But each to their own

I was thinking the vistas of all the really flat scrublands and communist high rise flats as far as the eye can see all around and the only car being the Yugo

I disagree, you could say something wasn't for you but dismissing it as garbage is ridiculous.
Most "Classics" are classed that way for a reason. Cinematography, Acting, Ground breakingstories etc.
I get why the ones I don't like are still popular, and probably brilliant in there own way, but they're just not my thing.
Very few films classed as classic, are actually garbage.

I still don’t get The Usual Suspects. How does Gabriel Byrne recognise him as Keyser Soze all of a sudden before he’s shot in the heed at the start?
He’s calling him Keyser Soze sorta ironically as he’s finally put two and two together and realised that the gonk was Keyser Soze all along. Whether the alleged cold blooded assassin / master criminal ever properly existed or whether it was all just a myth built up by Spacey playing the long game is not fully examined but the bloke in hospital recognised Spacey as KS.

Back