Classic coronation street on itv3

Curly smashing a stereo to bits and Les poleaxing him with a headbutt. Boff

Fred Elliot breaks his leg switching the golf balls around leading to a mighty tumble down a hill; playing Baldwin for a £50

Jim running a train through Fi when she's after a shoulder to cry on the dirty dog and Steve with £15k to invest

Curly smashing a stereo to bits and Les poleaxing him with a headbutt. Boff

Fred Elliot breaks his leg switching the golf balls around leading to a mighty tumble down a hill; playing Baldwin for a £50

Jim running a train through Fi when she's after a shoulder to cry on the dirty dog and Steve with £15k to invest
It's absolutely class. Why does deidre believe he's a pilot?

Jez Quigley had a tiny scene the other week. Not sure his character is going to be regular yet.

I don't watch any soaps, but enjoy these old Corrie episodes, though I miss Bet. And now the hideous Battersby tribe has arrived I might not last much longer.

Oh I think Fiona is about to have a one night stand with Jim. So she is.

Some boy was Jez. I was gutted with Jimmy Mac wasted him.

And old Emmerdale before coronation street. Paddy has a full head of hair

A few weeks ago I saw the start of one and Paula Tilbrook (Betty) was talking to Leah Bracknell (Zoe Tate). Another later scene Johnny Leeze (Ned Glover) was acting a scene. So sad that all 3 are gone. This is also the era of Richard Thorp (Alan Turner) and Stan Richards (Seth Armstrong). 😥 😥

A few weeks ago I saw the start of one and Paula Tilbrook (Betty) was talking to Leah Bracknell (Zoe Tate). Another later scene Johnny Leeze (Ned Glover) was acting a scene. So sad that all 3 are gone. This is also the era of Richard Thorp (Alan Turner) and Stan Richards (Seth Armstrong). 😥 😥

Ned Glovers straightener with Zak Dingle was mint.

Back