Classic coronation street on itv3

There is no humour at all in the modern Corrie, all doom and gloom. We've had some great laughs in the last few weeks. Even from Ken when he fell through the ceiling. Forgot all about that. Could only remember the water bed incident 😂😂
Used to be loads of humour with the likes of Blanche, Norrris, Reg Holdsworth etc

The way les is acting now with Samantha wouldn't be acceptable now.

The me too movement would be all over it and rightly so
It wasn't acceptable back then either. They may well have to do a bit of snipping when Hayley comes into it (quite soon, I think) as his remarks were pretty awful. I never liked the character then, (certainly never found him funny) and even less now. I tend to record and fast forward him.

A different world only 24 years ago. In today's episode where press came to see Spider, Emily Bishop and Toyah etc protesting, the press were more bothered about getting photos of Toyah in her school uniform. Then Les Battersby seen his daughter being leered on and taken pics of by cameraman, instead of kicking off he was straight in saying he was her manager, saying to press ''how much we talking about here?'' :lol:

Back