RTG Clap for AB22 Easy Tiger - 22nd minute on Saturday

For anyone who isn't already aware, Graeme Beattie, @AB22 Easy Tiger died peacefully nearly 2 weeks ago.

His family will be clapping in remembrance of him, appropriately during the 22nd minute of the match against Preston on Saturday and would love it if you would like to join in.

I know most of you will never have met him in person, but many of you will feel you know him both through this message board and facebook and beyond as he was always keen to engage with and help any Sunderland fan, so please spread the word as best you can in person and on social media and make his family proud on Saturday.
For anyone who isn't already aware, Graeme Beattie, @AB22 Easy Tiger died peacefully nearly 2 weeks ago.

His family will be clapping in remembrance of him, appropriately during the 22nd minute of the match against Preston on Saturday and would love it if you would like to join in.

I know most of you will never have met him in person, but many of you will feel you know him both through this message board and facebook and beyond as he was always keen to engage with and help any Sunderland fan, so please spread the word as best you can in person and on social media and make his family proud on Saturday.
Very sad. The place won't be the same without him. I'm very sorry and offer my condolences to his family and friends.

Thank you to everyone!

My dad would of loved that x
Hey Rachel please pass on to Tracey he’s had nigh in 800 posts on the RIP thread!

If I’d told him “Hey I’ve seen into the future and when you shuffle off there’ll be 800 messages of condolences from the SMB alone” he’d have laughed in my face!

Amazing to think that just a ‘ordinary bloke’ has had such a positive effect on those he came in contact with both in the real world and the virtual world. He will be missed by many.

Hey Rachel please pass on to Tracey he’s had nigh in 800 posts on the RIP thread!

If I’d told him “Hey I’ve seen into the future and when you shuffle off there’ll be 800 messages of condolences from the SMB alone” he’d have laughed in my face!

Amazing to think that just a ‘ordinary bloke’ has had such a positive effect on those he came in contact with both in the real world and the virtual world. He will be missed by

Amazing to think that just a ‘ordinary bloke’ has had such a positive effect on those he came in contact with both in the real world and the virtual world. He will be missed by many.
Thanks Tex, you’re right he would have just laughed!

I’ve shared the link with most of the family. I haven’t been able to read them all yet but the ones I did were a real comfort.

Thank you to everyone!

My dad would of loved that x

I hope you did as well.
Clearly mixed emotions for you but to feel and see that respect would have given you some comfort and pride.
By the way your Dad was clearly a wonderful bloke, just read the messages of support.

Made an impact on a Supporter from another Club that posts on here.
RIP 🙏

Last edited:

Back