RTG Clap for AB22 Easy Tiger - 22nd minute on Saturday

I didn't know Graeme personally, and wasn't fortunate enough to have met him, but we had a lot of things in common, regarding football and music, and he's one of the RTG family, who'll be sadly & very much missed around this place and on FB.

I'll be applauding in his memory on Saturday, and will do so at the end of the year, for all MLF's who are no longer with us.
Me too, a simple gesture that hopefully will bring a bit of comfort to his friends and family, though seemingly being quite a modest fella he's probably delighted and embarrassed in equal measure if he's looking on !

Indeed, you're right that we can't do it for all but we can certainly do it for the ones we all know about. Whether personally or just through this board, Graham was known to many and as has been said, helped many, both on here and anywhere else that he could do so. I'll be clapping like a good un from here, in Spain and at Christmas, I'll clap all over again for those other lad's fans who I don't know but have passed.

Clapping one individual doesn't take anything away from a collective applause, in my book.
Excellent post
I will be clapping

Sad news indeed for his family and friends. Just out of interest, what was the significance of 22 in his tag and the 22nd minute?

I was just about to ask this.

Google reckons it's an Aberdeen post code?

Correct, in the early days of computing Graeme was working there and used it as part of a 'not easy to guess' username that he then habitually used ever since.
It was his Aberdeen post code, he never did tell me why he used it but he used it on everything.

Chris Waters has also kindly agreed to show a photo of him on the score board.

I had a chat about it when I became a mod, I lived in the area growing up so had recognised the Bridge of Don postcode and he explained how it had started when they needed random identifiers, letters numbers and words.

Last edited:
Correct, in the early days of computing Graeme was working there and used it as part of a 'not easy to guess' username that he then habitually used ever since.

I had a chat about it when I became a mod, I lived in the area growing up so had recognised the Bridge of Don postcode and he explained how it had started when they needed random identifiers, letters numbers and words.
He wasn't that old mind😄

Back