Clairvoyants

I think some people do seem to be able to tap into the akhashic field and relay amazing personal information

The most famous work alleged to have been a result of viewing the akhashic record is the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ by Levi Dowling published in 1908. There is of course no evidence that the akhashic record actually exists. My own opinion is that the Aquarian Gospel is a nice work of fiction but can't be taken seriously as a valid scripture. It contains no real revelations that would be expected if it was authentic. It's simply based on existing religious concepts and fantasy.

Last edited:
Do you reckon they;

A) know they’re conning the public by saying they can communicate

B) genuinely believe they are communicating

Not sure which option makes them more dangerous.

Mostly A), some A.2) - "know they can't communicate but believe they're helping people" - and maybe a handful of B) per bag.

Ok, cool. I love to read about these kinds of things too, genuinely. id class Quest and Histiry as mainstream though, but do think a lot of news worthy 'happenings' go under reported. Been watchimg some of the Jose Escamilla videos about 'rods' recently, forgot how crazy they were, think I was high as a kite last time I watched them, still mind blowing!
I remember seeing that documentary on 'Rods', checked for it on youtube a while back but couldnt find it.

I wish we had employed a clairvoant before we signed Rodwell.

Well ive posted this on another thread before about being a total sceptic and getting dragged along to a medium gig.
Singled me out of large audience and spoke to me about a mate who tragicaly took his own life, name, where we worked together etc. The medium was a yank touring, so had no local knowledge,
and no im not on facebook.

They pretend to be able to see into the future. Nowt to do with communicating with the dead.
Isnt seeing in the future a pretedy phycic?

Well ive posted this on another thread before about being a total sceptic and getting dragged along to a medium gig.
Singled me out of large audience and spoke to me about a mate who tragicaly took his own life, name, where we worked together etc. The medium was a yank touring, so had no local knowledge,
and no im not on facebook.
Sorry for the tragic loss but if the medium could really 'see' the dead he wouldn't be on tour.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back