Clairvoyants

I'm absolutely furious about this. I posted a quick sentence assuming someone would post after me, but before the five minute edit window expired. Then I could quickly go in and change my post to say "the next person to post will be [whoever it was] and they will say [whatever they posted]." But you were too slow, weren't you Cat?
Lucky you I've been told 'think before you post' from a well respected mod its like he can see the future ;)

I’ve been to quite a few ‘open circles’ with friends and I’ve never heard a single message or ‘reading’ that has made me believe any of them have any psychic abilities whatsoever. Even something that may seem like a personal message is so vague it could be interpreted by anyone to be something of meaning to them. I once saw a young girl sobbing her heart out because one of the ‘psychics’ has stood up and said they had someone with them who had been a miner and loved toffees, this poor girl was convinced it just had to be her Grandad. A miner and a lover of sweets, hardly obscure around here. I think most of them are well aware they have no abilities but genuinely believe they are doing good by giving people these messages, the ones who absolutely believe they are psychic have some kind of mental health problem

I should add that it’s the ones who go to open circles and don’t get paid for it I think probably think they are doing a good thing for someone. The ones who get paid are Charlatons, simple as that

Last edited:
I’ve been to quite a few ‘open circles’ with friends and I’ve never heard a single message or ‘reading’ that has made me believe any of them have any psychic abilities whatsoever. Even something that may seem like a personal message is so vague it could be interpreted by anyone to be something of meaning to them. I once saw a young girl sobbing her heart out because one of the ‘psychics’ has stood up and said they had someone with them who had been a miner and loved toffees, this poor girl was convinced it just had to be her Grandad. A miner and a lover of sweets, hardly obscure around here. I think most of them are well aware they have no abilities but genuinely believe they are doing good by giving people these messages, the ones who absolutely believe they are psychic have some kind of mental health problem

I should add that it’s the ones who go to open circles and don’t get paid for it I think probably think they are doing a good thing for someone. The ones who get paid are Charlatons, simple as that
A bouncer who was also a psychic at Peterlee tattoo festival did some readings of my mates and got them spot on all my mates quickly said do niceonemarra, this is where all his crap comes to light he said he couldn't read me at all and he knew I wouldn't fall for his crap.

A bouncer who was also a psychic at Peterlee tattoo festival did some readings of my mates and got them spot on all my mates quickly said do niceonemarra, this is where all his crap comes to light he said he couldn't read me at all and he knew I wouldn't fall for his crap.
I'm psychic and reckon you live in North bitcburn and you have been a member of Smb since 26/8/16. Your male and have 83 trophy points with 4114 likes. See how good iam

Back