Civil Liberties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is enough enough?

-No new Diesel/Petrol cars from 2030 bet a house if you own one it will be taxed to bits
-Covid clear passports on route no doubt (work requirement)
-Social media deciding who can say what without oversight
-Stay indoors or be fined
-Have Christmas but lockdown after as punishment
-Lockdown's cause more harm than good (WHO) Lets lockdown more
-Track and Trace
-Snoopers Charter

The people in charge have shown themselves time and time again to be total puppets and morons to resign the constant narrative as incomitance is retarded we are tip toping towards something else.

I trust the common sense of my fellow Britain's over all the news lately. If a family agree to meet why is that not their choice?

The temperature of the water is slowly being increased to boiling point and we are happy denying that the rights that our ancestor's and family members fought for are not being stripped away in the name of fear is offensive.

Usual Blah Blah Conspiracy insults. When does conspiracy theory become conspiracy fact?

I don’t know, but a basic grasp of spelling and grammar usually helps get your point across a little better.

No its 100% turkey farming. Didnt you know?

but then you will gobble up any old shite of internet....
respectfully it is you gobbling up the shite
educate me about the truth please?
its about changing the world and humanity in line with UN agenda 30 , stick in the great reset and the 4th industrial revolution and this is what the globalists are laying the ground for now

Last edited:
its about changing the world and humanity in line with UN agenda 30 , stick in the great reset and the 4th industrial revolution and this is what the globalists are laying the ground for now
The earth is over populated and folks keep falling off the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back