Cirkin

Is he out for the season or what?

I like him but hes a proper sicknote

If he can get back fit and have a solid run in the team, great. Otherwise, we need to get shot.

Alese, Huggins and Cirkin as well as how good they seem to be, the reality is that they have spent more time injured than on the pitch.

Might be good players and nice lads but we shouldn't be carrying them if they're spending more time in the treatment room than on the pitch.

If he can get back fit and have a solid run in the team, great. Otherwise, we need to get shot.

Alese, Huggins and Cirkin as well as how good they seem to be, the reality is that they have spent more time injured than on the pitch.

Might be good players and nice lads but we shouldn't be carrying them if they're spending more time in the treatment room than on the pitch.
Totally agree

Erm he is like. You've just listed load of them he's had!

I've listed 4 injuries in a 2 and a half year period.

1 was a medical procedure, 1 was concussion after being knocked out cold, 1 was due to a bad tackle and the hamstring injury that required surgery.
1 injury hit season from 3 in my opinion doesn't warrant the injury prone label.
If the next year or so continued to be the same as this one, then it would be a fair label but due to the nature of a couple of his injuries I don't think it is fair to label him that right now.

He's had a torrid year but apart from this hamstring injury his other injuries have been concussion, hernia operation and ankle injury due to a late tackle.
He is nowhere near as injury prone as people make out

He's quite literally missed half the games we've played since he signed with injury.

He's quite literally missed half the games we've played since he signed with injury.

The majority of those games missed are due to the one serious injury he has had surgery for.
It's only this season that he has had a bad injury record in.

I'm not saying he's never injured but that his injury prone label is a little overstated due to the nature of his previous injuries. If this season becomes the norm then fair enough

Hilarious that people are claiming he isn't injury prone mind. Banging on about this year being his only injury prone season :lol: he missed 29 league and play off games across his first two year.

Very good player. Frustrating that if you add Cirkin, Huggins and Alese to the squad we’re a very different team.

Alese back with U21s, Cirkin back before end of season and Huggins long term out? That right?

The majority of those games missed are due to the one serious injury he has had surgery for.
It's only this season that he has had a bad injury record in.

I'm not saying he's never injured but that his injury prone label is a little overstated due to the nature of his previous injuries. If this season becomes the norm then fair enough
Even this season it has been one injury hasn't it? Concussion and a minging tackle last year, how does he prevent those things happening?

Very good player. Frustrating that if you add Cirkin, Huggins and Alese to the squad we’re a very different team.

Alese back with U21s, Cirkin back before end of season and Huggins long term out? That right?
Appears to be the gist from what people are saying

Back