Cirkin

How does that work 😂😂😂😂

This season has been a bad one for him but the injuries he has had previous to this season have been a medical issue, concussion and an injury duento a bad tackle.
If this season becomes the norm for him then he will be classed as injury prone but so far, it's a bad season.

Injury prone players in my opinion are those thag are constantly out injured over a few years. Like Rodwell, Mensah etc

This season has been a bad one for him but the injuries he has had previous to this season have been a medical issue, concussion and an injury duento a bad tackle.
If this season becomes the norm for him then he will be classed as injury prone but so far, it's a bad season.

Injury prone players in my opinion are those thag are constantly out injured over a few years. Like Rodwell, Mensah etc
:lol: :lol:

There is absolutely no way safc98 and Barnes park aren’t the same poster.

They piss red and white. They are the Uberest fans in the world.

41 games in his first season and 30 games last season.

Hernia operation - medical issue rather than an injury.
Concussion - absolutely wiped out by the Millwall keeper and missed about 7 games due to it.
Ankle injury - was the result of a bad tackle.

Injury prone players are the likes of Jack Rodwell, John Mensah etc. People that seem to pick up muscle injuries every so often no matter what.

Cirkin has had one serious injury that has kept him out this season. If it continues then he'd fall into that category but not now.
Rodwell is still the same. He's been injured 90% of his time at Sydney FC.

41 games in his first season and 30 games last season.

Hernia operation - medical issue rather than an injury.
Concussion - absolutely wiped out by the Millwall keeper and missed about 7 games due to it.
Ankle injury - was the result of a bad tackle.

Injury prone players are the likes of Jack Rodwell, John Mensah etc. People that seem to pick up muscle injuries every so often no matter what.

Cirkin has had one serious injury that has kept him out this season. If it continues then he'd fall into that category but not now.
You are right but I want to stand up for Mensah a bit- Roswell had mental issues and wasn't arsed either.
Mensah had long term issues that needed managing (like Lesley king)- and we knew that when he came

I think injury prone is often an unfair label. Players often go through tough spells- and one injury can often lead to another (also lifestyle, I remember a lot of Carroll's problems being blamed on him not looking after himself.

Back