Christians and Muslims unite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly it's unreal. And a lot of them refer to themselves by the P word and want to be ploughed all over by one / a number of butch white lads.

I'm laughing at the phrasing of that, not the reality of the situation. That must be very hard (behave at the back) to live in a culture where you're not accepted for who you are

Can't they just pull their kids out of the classes if they are that against it ? This use to be the case.

Not unless they want to be fined I would guess.
So apparently their solution is to spout hate at the school.

The bigger irony is the indoctrination isn't working.

There was a demo at the school last week where the kids gave their seal of approval to the teacher giving the lessons.

Children reach out to gay teacher threatened by parents over LGBT lessons

I'm not PC at all but that's f***ing dreadful. He's already been hounded out of one job. Nice to read the bit about the kids supporting him like.

I'm not sure about his comments about Brexit and Trump mind. This is a totally separate issue. It's homophobic bullying really.

I'm not PC at all but that's f***ing dreadful. He's already been hounded out of one job. Nice to read the bit about the kids supporting him like.

I'm not sure about his comments about Brexit and Trump mind. This is a totally separate issue. It's homophobic bullying really.

why not?

Honestly it's unreal. And a lot of them refer to themselves by the P word and want to be ploughed all over by one / a number of butch white lads.
:lol::lol::lol:

I'm laughing at the phrasing of that, not the reality of the situation. That must be very hard (behave at the back) to live in a culture where you're not accepted for who you are

Not unless they want to be fined I would guess.
So apparently their solution is to spout hate at the school.
Mate there was this big debate type show on it a while back on the bbc and this poor Muslim lad was getting told he was worse than shite by a group of girls in the audience.

They were just quoting scripture saying we understand your different but you aren't welcome in Islam because it clearly says "Insert reference to the hadith".

It was tough to watch like... but religion is cruel as fuck.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Some Muslim demonstrators said they would rather leave the UK than allow their children to continue attending Parkfield Community School in Birmingham.

See ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back