Christians and Muslims unite

Imagine this thread if a bunch of white people protested against teaching equality :rolleyes:

I'm sure the words bigot, far-right, alt-right, fascist, racist, homophobic, backward, knucledragger would have been used by now.
Is this your latest thing? 'Imagine if *insert opposite of real world* had said / done that'.

You should read it back marra. You said imagine if a load of whites turned up (they did by the way) implying as they were Muslim they can't have been white. Then someone asked why you brought colour into it and you said because its the truth.

It's seems you bring colour/stereotypes into debates without even realising.

Oh well.
The reason I said a load of whites is because if they were white then those words would have been used to describe them.

Is this your latest thing? 'Imagine if *insert opposite of real world* had said / done that'.
My latest thing? :confused:

I'm just making a valid observation.

I notice those words still haven't cropped up. Maybe you'd like to start us off
You mentioned colour, then you made some bizarre reference to "because it's true". I'm trying to get to the bottom of what you mean by the 'true' statement.

I'm reading what you have said the same as @dangermows , and you haven't posted anything to suggest otherwise since.

You mentioned colour, then you made some bizarre reference to "because it's true". I'm trying to get to the bottom of what you mean by the 'true' statement.

I'm reading what you have said the same as @dangermows , and you haven't posted anything to suggest otherwise since.
My point is that if a bunch of white people turned up to do the same thing the words I mentioned earlier would have been used to describe them by now

Although we're starting to see them now.... Which is good. Equality and that ;)

My point is that if a bunch of white people turned up to do the same thing the words I mentioned earlier would have been used to describe them by now

Although we're starting to see them now.... Which is good. Equality and that ;)
There are white people there from the photographs in the article linked in the opening post.

The bigger irony is the indoctrination isn't working.

There was a demo at the school last week where the kids gave their seal of approval to the teacher giving the lessons.

Children reach out to gay teacher threatened by parents over LGBT lessons
Brilliant. The parents really need to realise that if their kid is gay then learning about it in school isn't gonna change a dam thing. The number of closet Asian lads you see on Grindr in heavily populated Muslim areas is staggering.

Back