Chris Wilder will resign after today’s game

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP also said that he wasn’t ITK but he had a mate who

Said we were signing Joe Allen
Said we were signing Troy Deeney
TBF we were widely linked with both and there may well have been truth in them. That said we were so widely linked they were reasonably sound punts for a RAOS to make, as is the Wilder rumour.

Not itk yet you still post this guesswork on here ............in the press wilder is one of the favourites for the job so using guesswork its not beyond the realms of possibility that wilder could resign after the game and you will be on here saying i told you so!...........................myself any manager who resigns before he knows the takeover is finalised is a fekking idiot ......so i think your itk mate is wrong.

I actually posted 4/5 days ago about the same thing on the other chris wilder thread, although it wasn’t anything concrete at the time, the person who told me this is a big blades fan and is gutted he is leaving. Highly rated by their fans. I’ll not post ‘ I told you so if it happens either’ I couldn’t really give a shite, just passing on what I’ve been told.

If I were West Brom I'd be all over him. Also think one way or another Slav ends up in the prem, so wilder could be a Fulham target.

I like him but coming us at this point would be an interesting career move...
Wilder would be looking at the bigger picture, ie. Where will he be in three or four years time.

Wilder would be looking at the bigger picture, ie. Where will he be in three or four years time.

He's almost at that point with his boyhood club. He has a Blades tattoo. If he is looking at the bigger picture, he's doing a shite job of it because he's within touching distance of something legendary in the context of their club.

He's almost at that point with his boyhood club. He has a Blades tattoo. If he is looking at the bigger picture, he's doing a shite job of it because he's within touching distance of something legendary in the context of their club.
Then he won't just resign and come here, will he?

according to the radio, there are issues between the owners. Apparently it was agreed that whatever one owner agreed to invest, the other would match it. that apparently hasn't been done.

Reactions: ozz
Then he won't just resign and come here, will he?

That's exactly what I think.

Wilder is definitely a weird one for me. He's a good target for us who I guess might have turned Donald's head over the last week, but I also think it wouldn't bode well for us if he would walk away from a club he loves more than any other - and is having success with - at the first sign of not getting his own way.

Last edited:
according to the radio, there are issues between the owners. Apparently it was agreed that whatever one owner agreed to invest, the other would match it. that apparently hasn't been done.
Yeah. My wifes family are from Sheffield and I was down there last weekend with them watching the United vs Preston game with them. There is all sort of stuff happening behind the scenes and Wilder has been quite vocal about how pissed off he is about it. Sheffield united fans love him. They were down in League 1 for something like 6 year and never really looked like getting out of it until he was appointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back