Chris Wilder will resign after today’s game

To be named new SAFC manager, shortly after takeover is announced.
This is the line I’m hearing from a personal friend who is sort of in the know at Sheff United.

I’m not ITK though so possibly bollocks. But he has stated uncertainty with Sheff United board and lack of dialogue on plans for next seasons campaign, doesn’t believe the board want to spend any money at all on new players.

Wait and see.

This is the line I’m hearing from a personal friend who is sort of in the know at Sheff United.

I’m not ITK though so possibly bollocks. But he has stated uncertainty with Sheff United board and lack of dialogue on plans for next seasons campaign, doesn’t believe the board want to spend any money at all on new players.

Wait and see.
Fair play for posting.
:cool:
No doubt some will be along shortly to give you shit

Wait and see.

Fuck me, we would all have to wait and see anyway without this cagey contribution from you ffs!

Wait and see.
Bollocks. If he resigned, then teams at the bottom of the prem will be pulling at each other to get him as their manager..

If I were West Brom I'd be all over him. Also think one way or another Slav ends up in the prem, so wilder could be a Fulham target.

I like him but coming us at this point would be an interesting career move...

Don’t want to piss on your parade, but Sheff Utd play tomorrow.

Great ITK knowledge

Correct! Apologies, but aye after their game at Bristol City he will resign,
According to mate it’s all to do with the Donald connection, can only assume Donald has spoken to him and gave him re-assurances to where he sees the club, I would also expect prem teams to be interested, at the same time though no premier league experience will put a few off, as for West Brom, who knows, just passing on what I’ve been told.

Correct! Apologies, but aye after their game at Bristol City he will resign,
According to mate it’s all to do with the Donald connection, can only assume Donald has spoken to him and gave him re-assurances to where he sees the club, I would also expect prem teams to be interested, at the same time though no premier league experience will put a few off, as for West Brom, who knows, just passing on what I’ve been told.
Joe Allen

Troy Deeney

Your track record isn’t the best like

Back