Chris Wilder will resign after today’s game

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be named new SAFC manager, shortly after takeover is announced.
This is the line I’m hearing from a personal friend who is sort of in the know at Sheff United.

I’m not ITK though so possibly bollocks. But he has stated uncertainty with Sheff United board and lack of dialogue on plans for next seasons campaign, doesn’t believe the board want to spend any money at all on new players.

Wait and see.
Same info as me. He got 10-1 on Thursday and lumped on. Can’t get a bet on now.

Different ‘mate’ this one has nothing to do with SAFC at all, and has never told me anything that has been complete bull before.
Given you’ve posted three ‘Don’t pretend to be ITK but a mate has text’ stories which have all turned out to be total bullshit I can see the reasoning behind going for a fourth using a story that has been widely reported by the media to try and get your success rate up to at least 25%.

This is the line I’m hearing from a personal friend who is sort of in the know at Sheff United.

I’m not ITK though so possibly bollocks. But he has stated uncertainty with Sheff United board and lack of dialogue on plans for next seasons campaign, doesn’t believe the board want to spend any money at all on new players.

Wait and see.

I smell cheesy bollocks

We might have a good board ( wait & see) but they won’t want to throw a blank cheque book at anyone imho

Resigning after Bournemouth vs Swansea in solidarity with England's plucky billionaire underdogs

Bollocks. If he resigned, then teams at the bottom of the prem will be pulling at each other to get him as their manager..
Apart from 1 season in championship with Sheffield United he’s managed Alfreton Town, Halifax Town, Northampton town and Sheffield United at league 1 level or lower and you think premier clubs will be “pulling at each other to appoint him”, Really?

Apart from 1 season in championship with Sheffield United he’s managed Alfreton Town, Halifax Town, Northampton town and Sheffield United at league 1 level or lower and you think premier clubs will be “pulling at each other to appoint him”, Really?
Yes. Did he relegate all those clubs or make them worse?

A mate of mine ( very much in the know ) reckons wilder will hand his notice in, fly up the A19 to meet David Icke, off they'll toddle onto a waiting spaceship and they'll live happily ever after with the little green men. Keep it to yourselves though. FFS.
We won't blame you though, it was your mate that said this, so carry on spamming the board?

Wait and see.
Not itk yet you still post this guesswork on here ............in the press wilder is one of the favourites for the job so using guesswork its not beyond the realms of possibility that wilder could resign after the game and you will be on here saying i told you so!...........................myself any manager who resigns before he knows the takeover is finalised is a fekking idiot ......so i think your itk mate is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back