Chris Evans and his ‘emotional farewell to Radio 2’

• Thread starter Deleted member 14766
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

My radio two day starts at 9-30 with Ken Bruce.
He's now the best presenter on radio. Wogan was by far the best but they at least replaced him with Evans who is very good. Evans has been replaced with the jolly hockey sticks style of Zoe Ball who is terrible. They wanted a female though instead of the best available.

He's now the best presenter on radio. Wogan was by far the best but they at least replaced him with Evans who is very good. Evans has been replaced with the jolly hockey sticks style of Zoe Ball who is terrible. They wanted a female though instead of the best available.
pc shite.

Had no idea that Talksport was a sister station to Virgin radio. Used to like Evans but it's pretty cringey stuff nowadays. That advert with his son man. :oops:

Dave Berry is where it's at for the morning listen.

I don't mind Zoe Ball - she is OK -just a bit of background noise until Ken Bruce comes on at 09:30:cool:

Not a Zoe Ball fan and would rather have had Sarah Cox though she got the Drivetime slot.
Ken Bruce still holding down a job on Radio 2 though Popmaster and him are iconic. It would be heresy to bomb him out.
I’m sure i read that Vanessa Feltz ans Steve Wright are now the top paid BBC Radio DJ’s which is unbelievable. Feltz does the 4-6am graveyard shift and i have no idea why Wright stays on the payroll.

Podcasts, people, podcasts. Then you don’t have to listen to people you don’t like, and can cherry pick what you DO like off radio stations.

This. Unless I'm wanting to catch up on the news everything I listen to if something I've chosen and virtually tailor-made for my tastes

Why would anyone just make do with what's spoon fed to them is a mystery

This. Unless I'm wanting to catch up on the news everything I listen to if something I've chosen and virtually tailor-made for my tastes

Why would anyone just make do with what's spoon fed to them is a mystery

The realisation hit me about 5 years ago when I was driving a lot for work. I'm fussy about my taste in music so it's never long until they play something I don't want to listen to. 5Live is ok for talk but gets a bit samey, and TalkSport made me want to drive my car into a ditch. But load up the pods and it's happy days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back