Chris Cornell - RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't believe this!!

One of the first bands I loved during my grunge phase. Still like them and Audioslave. He had an amazing voice. Black Hole Sun was the first video I saw on MTV. I can remember the day we got the analogy system with the foreign channels and MTV Europe was one of the few you had in English. That song just change how I liked music at that age.

Sources tell Local 4 Cornell's wife called a family friend and asked him to check on the singer. That friend forced open the hotel room door where Cornell was found dead in the bathroom with something around his neck. Sources said it appears to be a suicide.

Sources tell Local 4 Cornell's wife called a family friend and asked him to check on the singer. That friend forced open the hotel room door where Cornell was found dead in the bathroom with something around his neck. Sources said it appears to be a suicide.
Fuck's sake.

Thats what I had thought, "Sudden and unexpexted" usually points to suicide

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back