Chris Cornell - RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty gutted about this. First saw them opening for GnR at Gateshead in 1992, and loads of times since. So many great shows.... Reading Festival 1995 up to Manchester Apollo a couple of years ago. Outstanding talent.

I'd put the first half of Badmotorfinger up there with anything in rock and roll history.

Black Hole Sun is one of those songs that as soon as I hear it I immediately remember back. It was summer of 94. I had saved up some pennies from my industrial year out from uni and gone to America to meet the other half who was working in one of the summer camps. That song was played everywhere at the time.

Pretty gutted about this. First saw them opening for GnR at Gateshead in 1992, and loads of times since. So many great shows.... Reading Festival 1995 up to Manchester Apollo a couple of years ago. Outstanding talent.

I'd put the first half of Badmotorfinger up there with anything in rock and roll history.

I only saw them once, that was at Reading in 1995 and to be fair be kind of blew me away, hell of a shame...

terrible news. Saw him with Soundgarden and doing an acoustic show at the City Hall a few years back. Great singer.

I'm in complete shock at this one! Soundgarden were a huge part of my younger years, and he was one of my favourite rock voices. Saw him at the city hall in Newcastle and he was outstanding. RIP :(

They were one of my favourite bands when superunkown came out. Gutted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back