Chinese takeaways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats the portion size like? Normally with a Chinese we have a ribs starter and one main meal with rice and that does the 2 of us. Are their portion sizes similar to a typical Chinese takeaway?
Well ya'll not get a better rib anywhere than up there - we shared one though I'd have room for two.

I'd order 2 mains though....servings on par with their restaurant size wise.

There's more open than closed around my area now. Thankfully our no1 choice is reopening tonight so tea Saturday night is sorted.

So much pre-prepared food out the back- rice,ribs,chips, prawn crackers etc- containers stored outside - contamination is too easy. not to mention the delivery drivers, their cars, the bags they carry the food in, and much more.
The one I used tonight has a 5 star food hygiene rating and I picked it up myself from their carefully controlled pick up location in which they have installed full-length screens.

Horses for courses young 'un.

Someone probably mentioned it but School of Wok is very good - School of Wok - made Singapore Noodles from there. If you like heat then Steve from Wagamama has been knocking out some good videos - wagamamauk - I made Bang Bang Cauliflower and I am certain it was as good, if not better than the restaurant (hard to go wrong watching vids). Also made the Chilli Chicken Ramen - piece of piss! If nothing else, I will have expanded my repertoire in lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back