china spy balloon over America

So if you wanted to release some airborne virus over a country, one of these balloons might be a way of doing it covertly? And if the said country decides to shoot it down you get the virus released anyway.
It’s as simple as that. Would be very easy to spray a poison or virus covering hundreds/thousands of miles before detection. I mean, they’d be setting themselves up unless they ban all travel into their own country as soon as they start spraying it. COVID 19 proved its impossible to contain once it’s out there
Think I've still got some Chinese lanterns in the garage. Might get them out later.

By covertly you mean a major news incident across the world's media?
It travelled through at least 2 countries and was half way across the main target before anyone realized.
Well that would make sense. Also there’s apparently been a huge nuclear spillage in Ohio that may be the distraction.
Wasn’t nuclear, it was however a hazardous chemical and it’s being reported it’s already killed a lot of the local animals/wildlife.

They chose to burn the chemical rather than let it sick into the ground. Causing a toxic smoke cloud. The experts say it’s less harmful than the other option, but still dangerous
The yanks should use this opportunity to create a few fake made in china balloons and send them over Russia to create a bit friction between them two.
It might be Russia doing it :lol: Getting the yanks all fired up and causing friction between them and China

Last edited:
defence fella on a news podcast last night said America has just upgraded its radar system which is why they are now spotted, so they have been going over for ages but only now are they able to spot them much easier than they previously were.

defence fella on a news podcast last night said America has just upgraded its radar system which is why they are now spotted, so they have been going over for ages but only now are they able to spot them much easier than they previously were.

Something can’t be right here. They’re visible from the ground. I understand that maybe they have new radar and can spot them that way, but have every American’s eyes been upgraded recently too?

Something can’t be right here. They’re visible from the ground. I understand that maybe they have new radar and can spot them that way, but have every American’s eyes been upgraded recently too?

They are believed to fly between 20,000-30,000 feet up so they are not visible with the naked eye

USA says it's not Aliens
It's Aliens
The balloons are NOT aliens. When entering USA,all airports have signs up for lines for ALIEN visitors. Diff. lines for Americans ,simple.
They are believed to fly between 20,000-30,000 feet up so they are not visible with the naked eye
Well i can see the sun with my naked eye and that's even further away .😁

Last edited:

Back