china spy balloon over America

Nevee seen a thread but sky news showing footage of it ib the sky. America said they wont shoot it down in case of debris falling down. I doubt thats the real reason but not sure how china thoughtit wouldnt be seen

Would think they won’t shoot it down yet but let it travel to the edge of their airspace then try to bring it down in controlled way and recover any surveillance gear and see what the Chinese have been looking at and gathering
I suspect that the photos aren’t being stored on film within the balloon. I’d also guess that like military drones, it will self destruct after an uncontrolled landing.

There's no actual inclination it's a spy balloon by the way it's just something the US government has decided for political purposes.

Key to understanding all US politics, domestic or foreign, is that they have an art for whipping up extreme drama and mass hysteria about everything.

They actively invoke fear and paranoia of things to pursue their goals. Now China is the target. Which is why you get these stories over and over again.

Back