Chernobyl -sky Atlantic

Yeah, in fairness though he’s spent his career working in atomic energy and safety. I can DM you a link to his company profile if you like?

I’ve had a look at the IAEA website too and their job is literally to promote atomic energy. They have a treaty that subordinates the World Health Organisation in being able to publicise radiation risk associated with nuclear accidents, in fact, many people in the industry are calling for that agreement to be ended because they’ve made a habit of dismissing some of the more critical peer reviews into the effect of Chernobyl. The Chernobyl Forum, which you should probably have a look into, is widely accepted as a whitewash by the IAEA.

I asked about the whole it’s no greater than an x-ray line that some of the tourist guides put out on their websites, his response, that may be so, but an X-ray gives 60 seconds of radiation, you’ll be in the exclusion zone for 2-3 hours.

Have a look on youtube. People sneak in there all the time with their own radiation monitors. If there was a discrepancy then it would have been reported about. I wouldn't go like.

Have a look on youtube. People sneak in there all the time with their own radiation monitors. If there was a discrepancy then it would have been reported about. I wouldn't go like.
Just wear a tin hat you'll be fine.

Just finished watching this, it's a fantastic watch. First episode I was very confused with, but as it went on it became more understandable, I'm a thick fuck so it'll always take time with me. But highly recommended like. I'm guna give the documentary a go on sky Atlantic next.

Just finished watching this, it's a fantastic watch. First episode I was very confused with, but as it went on it became more understandable, I'm a thick fuck so it'll always take time with me. But highly recommended like. I'm guna give the documentary a go on sky Atlantic next.
What’s hard to understand about nuclear physics like

Back