Chernobyl -sky Atlantic

Yeah it is. The surprising thing was that was still some running buildings in the town: the water station for the area and the laundry for the power plant. Couldn’t see the reactor from there but the town was full of sky rise apartments. Was about a 10 minute drive as well
I can only imagine what an unbelievable and surreal experience it must've been. This incident will be remembered forever

Went there on Sunday. Facisinating place to Visit. Never been anywhere that was so quiet and creepy.

Learnt a lot really. It could have been so much worse if it wasn’t for some heroic people. The second blast which they prevented could have wiped out the majority of Europe
Sounds class, i’m not taking the piss either. I want to see that and Pompeii before I pop my clogs. Our lass and the kids won’t be interested in Chernobyl so i’ll do that by myself when I retire.

There's a massive dome over the plant now? Like the Simpsons movie?
The recent Chris Tarrant extreme railways series featured Chernobyl. They showed the dome, (more like a Nissen hut) the fairground and other eerie features of the area. It's amazing that contamination will still be there in thousands of years time and makes you realise just how stupid mankind is.

The recent Chris Tarrant extreme railways series featured Chernobyl. They showed the dome, (more like a Nissen hut) the fairground and other eerie features of the area. It's amazing that contamination will still be there in thousands of years time and makes you realise just how stupid mankind is.
I saw that episode, he seemed pretty apprehensive about going and was stunned when he got there

Back