Chemo. Maybe no more

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the very best @foggy Lad.

Your daughter is certainly doing you proud with her degree and post grad. I can tell you absolutely truthfully from my own experience that such things are only possible with the help and encouragement of a great Mam and Dad. So take pride in her hard work and achievement but spare some time to give yourself a well earned pat on the back.

Inspirational as always, you’re a braver man than i’d ever be. All the best fella, keep going

@foggy difficult to write anything that makes any sense. Read every response on this thread and all the same words get posted, inspirational, brave, humbling etc. No matter what shit gets thrown at you, it’s like you stand there, like a rock, and defiant. None of us know how you do it but you do.
Hope the football gives you some comfort, a win Saturday and we can celebrate together.
One common theme that gets posted on this forum is the self proclaimed, “We are the best fans in the World.” From an outsider you well deserve that accolade Mate you really do.
🙏

Thanks for the update foggy, hard to read as ever cos your threads set my health anxiety off :lol: I’ve never missed a thread though even if I haven’t replied. What can anyone even say? Sincerely wishing you the very best in such shitty circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back