Chelsea v Watford Premier League 20:00 Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea (4-3-3) Arrizabalaga; James, Christensen, Zouma, Azpilicueta; Barkley, Kante, Mount; Willian, Giroud, Pulisic.
Substitutes: Caballero, Rudiger, Alonso, Gilmour, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek, Pedro, Abraham, Hudson-Odoi.

Watford (4-2-3-1) Foster; Mariappa, Kabasele, Dawson, Femenia; Chalobah, Capoue; Sarr, Doucoure, Hughes; Deeney.
Substitutes: Gomes, Masina, Cathcart, Holebas, Cleverley, Pereyra, Welbeck, Joao Pedro, Gray.

Expecting a narrow Chelsea win here. The game holds limited appeal for me. I can never see Chelsea marmalising teams from the bottom end of the league in the way that the two Manchester clubs, Liverpool or even an on form Leicester, Arsenal or Spurs can do.

Expecting a narrow Chelsea win here. The game holds limited appeal for me. I can never see Chelsea marmalising teams from the bottom end of the league in the way that the two Manchester clubs, Liverpool or even an on form Leicester, Arsenal or Spurs can do.

I got a feeling Watford migt just edge this one...they really need to get a result now

That's part of the appeal for me. There is nothing more boring than watching Liverpool or City going 2 up after 20 minutes.

This is boring crap even though Giroux has scored I am Going through the motions watching clubs I couldn’t care less about
After all the non excitement of the pubs opening and not going and not getting my locks cut I think I will go to bed before I drink the bottle of red I have bought for tomorrow’s dinner
The weather is naff ,summer TV is repetitive crap and I am being a boring miserable knacker😩😩

This is boring crap even though Giroux has scored I am Going through the motions watching clubs I couldn’t care less about
After all the non excitement of the pubs opening and not going and not getting my locks cut I think I will go to bed before I drink the bottle of red I have bought for tomorrow’s dinner
The weather is naff ,summer TV is repetitive crap and I am being a boring miserable knacker😩😩
🤣🤣 Made is laugh that don't know why

The only thing worrying about all these shite bottom teams getting beat is that Moyes and Wist Ham will probably escape by the skin of their teeth and then the miserable mood hoover will proclaim the second coming and declare himself as Moyes the Messiah 😂😩😂

Are Watford in the relegation scrap? You would never know it they have not tried to get out of there own half, Troy Deeney is defending on his 18 yard box half the time and he is there centre forward, all 11 players are constantly within 35 yards of there keeper

Chalobah must think he's still a Chelsea player the amount of times he's found a blue shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back