Chekatrade ticket info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they sell out today, will we be extending their allocation or is 2,800 the absolute limit?

Read somewhere that they're entitled to another 2k under competition rules?

Why's this went into a lakes poets thread? Random

You’re clearly missing the point, you’re banging on about how our fans will be caught up in any trouble innocently.

Fancy going to a kids game and smashing seats and causing bother man, it’s embarrassing and no doubt that element will do it again, was there any damage to your place when the kids played a few weeks ago? This is relevant to your argument.

I agree it was embarrassing. That element unlikely to be there. If they are i doubt there will be a peep out of them given there will be home fans in attendance.
I assume no damage as not seen any reports.

Ooh that’s a good shout.

Tough one though,

A heavy away defeat to a fellow premier league team or a home defeat to your rivals kids team. Wouldn’t like to call that one.

It’s a lower division reserve cup, it’s hardly the play offs. I don’t blame you for being desperate for something to cling on to though.

It’s a lower division reserve cup, it’s hardly the play offs. I don’t blame you for being desperate for something to cling on to though.

If we lost this one it would be up there with the most embarrassing defeats I've known in my 25 years or so of going to games. The competition isn't important but we would never live it down if our first team once lost a competitive game against their kids. It would be an absolute kick in the bollocks. The 8-0 was in a more important game, and it certainly was embarrassing, but I've hardly heard mention of it (other than on here) since it happened. It's annoying enough that we're even in the same competition and their u21s, losing to them is unthinkable imo

If we lost this one it would be up there with the most embarrassing defeats I've known in my 25 years or so of going to games. The competition isn't important but we would never live it down if our first team once lost a competitive game against their kids. It would be an absolute kick in the bollocks. The 8-0 was in a more important game, and it certainly was embarrassing, but I've hardly heard mention of it (other than on here) since it happened. It's annoying enough that we're even in the same competition and their u21s, losing to them is unthinkable imo

Nobody I’ve spoke to personally gives a toss mate about the game. To be embarrassed you have to care in the first place.

Get what you're saying, however there is a reason we are 7/2 favourites to win the competition and the orks are 25/1 to win it.

Whilst I tend to agree with the comments of we should win. I am certainly not willing to banish any thoughts of the mags winning. Who are we to think we have a god given right to win just becuase its our first team. Stranger things have happened, the mag kids of whom are local lads will a have the bit between there teeth to make a point, stand out for a night. That young striker they have is meant to be the next best thing. All in all it'll be no walk in the park, we are sunderland. It only happens behind bastard closed doors!

Nobody I’ve spoke to personally gives a toss mate about the game. To be embarrassed you have to care in the first place.

Fair enough, people I've spoken to do care about it but I know we'll all have different opinions about it. I couldn't really give a fuck about the tournament, much though I've been to games in it and want to see us win it. I do care about the rivalry with the mags though and I see a competitive defeat to their minds as something I'd be desperate to avoid

Fair enough, people I've spoken to do care about it but I know we'll all have different opinions about it. I couldn't really give a fuck about the tournament, much though I've been to games in it and want to see us win it. I do care about the rivalry with the mags though and I see a competitive defeat to their minds as something I'd be desperate to avoid

Fair enough, if for one second though the Mags think a b list fixture is in any way going to make up for the years of misery we’ve heaped on them, they are delusional....well more than usual anyway.

Loads of SAFC fans do care about this competition, there was a thread a while back and loads saying they'd go to Wembley if we got there. It would not even count a 'trophy win' ffs

We're in a no win situation here imo. Win "it was only our kids" lose "you couldn't beat our kids". Personally I would rather we won everytime we played them, regardless of what level it is. Isn't that the idea of a rivalry?

What area are folk buying their tickets for this game? I was looking at U1/2/3, but don’t wanna be stuck sitting amongst your average non-chanting East Stand fan.

You would struggle to find the result the next day in most newspapers. Get a grip ffs :lol:
The local media will be absolutely snapping their cocks off if they win man. The chronicle will run a special spread saying "meet the Geordie wonderkids" and profile each member of the f***ing team.

The local media will be absolutely snapping their cocks off if they win man. The chronicle will run a special spread saying "meet the Geordie wonderkids" and profile each member of the f***ing team.

Well that’s it then, if the Chronicle make a story of it I expect the Wear bridge to be closed off for weeks afterwards. The game is not worth the steam off my piss either way, if people want to get worked up into a frenzy so be it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back