Charlton the next Bury ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just don't mention that play off semi at The Valley :(

The only time in my Supporting history where we have scored 5 pens.
Ironically can still remember like it was yesterday at the end of ET saying to my Mates, “Well pens it is, we may as well fuck of home now as we know the outcome.” We always lose on Pens the vast majority of times.
15 mins or so later we were dancing away like loons.
Met some cracking Charlton fans before and after the game, fondly remembering a stunner on the train back home who sat with us with her Grand Dad.

As often happens the final was a disappointment made worse playing against those fuckwits from Millwall (a vast proportion of their fans that is).

Just don't mention that play off semi at The Valley :(
You’ve some front mentioning playoffs on here mind!
The only time in my Supporting history where we have scored 5 pens.
Ironically can still remember like it was yesterday at the end of ET saying to my Mates, “Well pens it is, we may as well fuck of home now as we know the outcome.” We always lose on Pens the vast majority of times.
15 mins or so later we were dancing away like loons.
Met some cracking Charlton fans before and after the game, fondly remembering a stunner on the train back home who sat with us with her Grand Dad.

As often happens the final was a disappointment made worse playing against those fuckwits from Millwall (a vast proportion of their fans that is).
...and you!

Well this is looking like it might happen , the deal seems to be buying the club and taking over the lease of The Valley and training ground with a view to buying the freeholds at a later date. Interesting that the article mentions he had a look at SAFC and QPR , previously articles have mentioned QPR and Wigan. If this deal does not happen we will probably go into admin. I like his sense of humour , he mentions Europe and the Champions league :lol:
hope you get sorted, as someone who has lived in london for over half their life, I like pretty much all the london clubs. Charlton are a good a club

The lates
You need to avoid him mind. Out of the frying pan into the fire.
Yes he's on our radar as being well dodgy , that's the problem when club's can be sold for £1. The current owners , ES1 1 or ESI 2 wont give a shit who is the potential best owner for the club but who will pay them the most to **** off.

Welcome to the murky world of football ownership. This is hard to believe , is it legal ? This is worth a read. You can buy a club for £1 ( Mat Southall ) , Laurence Bassini then invoices the buyer ( MS ) £1.5 million as a ' introduction consultancy fee ' and then put the £1.5 million invoice onto the club. This needs to get out to the wider football world so thought some might be interested in this.

Welcome to the murky world of football ownership. This is hard to believe , is it legal ? This is worth a read. You can buy a club for £1 ( Mat Southall ) , Laurence Bassini then invoices the buyer ( MS ) £1.5 million as a ' introduction consultancy fee ' and then put the £1.5 million invoice onto the club. This needs to get out to the wider football world so thought some might be interested in this.

Looks like you need to join the forum to read the pdf mate.

Hopefully this works

Looks like you need to join the forum to read the pdf mate.
The above link should work. The same guys who tried to buy Bolton. How can Bloom properties ( Bassini ) charge £1.5 mill ' finders ' fee for a club everyone knows is for sale. :(

Last edited:
The same guys who tried to buy Bolton. How can Bloom properties ( Bassini ) charge £1.5 mill ' finders ' fee for a club everyone knows is for sale.
Trying to buy Bolton is stretching it a bit.

He never actually provide any proof of funds and the administrators eventually had to take legal action against him as he was disrupting the process of trying to sell the club.

What's happened with the Swedish bloke that was supposed to be buying you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back