Charlie Wyke at Bradford

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if the asking price is more than he's worth? What do you think happens to asking prices when clubs know we just pay them? Utterly crackers

Then we don't pay it & move on to other targets. Each deal has it's own unique set of factors

I was replying to a post saying we'd offered up to 600k in add ons. I was saying we should just pay the 600k asking price and bring him in. Don't see how it's utterly crackers.

Thats exactly what the staff at the SoL have been saying today..... they expect an announcement for two in today Wyke and the Reading lad.

Was confirmed on twitter that Evans is still in Graz with Reading. Can't see that being done today by any stretch.

Thats exactly what the staff at the SoL have been saying today..... they expect an announcement for two in today Wyke and the Reading lad.
Considering Evans is still in Austria, I'd be amazed.

Sounds like Bolton have sorted their pay issues with their squad. I'd still be very surprised if Wyke ends up here, he'll want to test himself in the Championship and they seem keen.

Last edited:
hopefully with Khazri gone things start moving a bit quicker. I’m all for more communication from the club but if we’re putting in low ball offers just so we can write about it to create a positive atmosphere then I’d rather not hear it.

Looks like Evans is on the bench for Reading in Austria.
Bradford are playing Sheffield Utd tonight so it will be interesting to see if Wyke features at all for them.
If a Championship club matches our offer then we might well miss out.
Nobody to blame but ourselves.

Bradford are playing Sheffield Utd tonight so it will be interesting to see if Wyke features at all for them.
Starting. Sharp on the bench

He's starting.

Considering Evans is still in Austria, I'd be amazed.

Sounds like Bolton have sorted their pay issues with their squad. I'd still be very surprised if Wyke ends up here, he'll want to test himself in the Championship and they seem keen.
So that's neither coming then

Were the staff WUMs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back