Charlie Wyke at Bradford

Aye we should have went straight in with £5m

Or we should just pay the asking price which is what the lad is saying.

Pointless us pissing about haggling pennies when we need 7 players in minimum and have no senior strikers. Would look stupid if someone jumps the bid & takes him, especially with the money being brought in for transfers (7mill already then Khazri X amount)

Saying f***ing nowt

Knew it.....Business being done after the WC.......Get the Fook in.....

Pointless us pissing about haggling pennies when we need 7 players in minimum and have no senior strikers. Would look stupid if someone jumps the bid & takes him

So ya buying ya car and ye just go straight in with the £2995 do ye?

Well if I needed a car for impending work I wouldn't spend days haggling afew hundred on the price.

Got to get lads in and give Ross the most time to work with these lads. If we're talking about saving 100-200k then it's not worth it imo.

Football players have values, we are rejecting bids short of values on our players (Ndong just the other day) so why are we then low balling other sides

Well if I needed a car for impending work I wouldn't spend days haggling afew hundred on the price.

Got to get lads in and give Ross the most time to work with these lads. If we're talking about saving 100-200k then it's not worth it imo.

Football players have values, we are rejecting bids short of values on our players (Ndong just the other day) so why are we then low balling other sides

'Cos every penny's a prisoner, and the piss taking party has stopped.....meltdowns over players ye hadn't even heard of a week ago

What has he said that constitutes it being a" hissy fit"? :lol:

You are the SME like.....

When you shop in the bargain basement the prices are already knocked down, if they move it's downwards again not up.

Pointless us pissing about haggling pennies when we need 7 players in minimum and have no senior strikers. Would look stupid if someone jumps the bid & takes him, especially with the money being brought in for transfers (7mill already then Khazri X amount)

Sigh. It's as if the last 10 years haven't happened.

But ye never offer wots on the winda then ye try for the furry dice and leopard skin seat covers.....

I knaa ye knaa therse in the knaa
Aye only if they come free and remember stuff in the bargain basement is usually what other people won't buy or its damaged goods.

Back