Charlie Wyke at Bradford

Like many of us,I don’t know the ins and outs of what is going on transfer wise. From the outside looking in,it does appear that the club are taking a stance where we won’t be held to ransom in transfer dealings either by players,agents or their respective clubs. Frustrating though it is for supporters,we need to bear in mind a large part of the reason we’re in League one is the total ineptitude in transfer dealings,player contracts and unnecessary financial outlay. Maybe those days are coming to an end,and not before time.

Just been talking to a Bradford City fan and he reckons its nigh on a done deal and they are now searching for a replacement.

Like many of us,I don’t know the ins and outs of what is going on transfer wise. From the outside looking in,it does appear that the club are taking a stance where we won’t be held to ransom in transfer dealings either by players,agents or their respective clubs. Frustrating though it is for supporters,we need to bear in mind a large part of the reason we’re in League one is the total ineptitude in transfer dealings,player contracts and unnecessary financial outlay. Maybe those days are coming to an end,and not before time.
You reckon?

Chance to be the case and we'll still suffer from this hangover for a while yet, could be why the N'Dung deal is taking so long to get over the line.

Sigh. It's as if the last 10 years haven't happened.

Pay the coin and get him in I say. Good player & strong boy.

Completely irrelevant to the last few year. I'm not advocating overpaying or haggling over millions. Sounds like he was a asking price of over 600k. I'm literally talking about paying the asking price

Last few years we've overpaid by millions because we've been desperate late on in the window, paid out stupid wages & had legacy fees we've struggled to pay.
Bradford have announced their squad numbers today and He’s been handed the number 9 shirt

Bradford City reveal shirt numbers for new season

Think we gave Lens 11 last year

Last edited by a moderator:
Pay the coin and get him in I say. Good player & strong boy.

Completely irrelevant to the last few year. I'm not advocating overpaying or haggling over millions. Sounds like he was a asking price of over 600k. I'm literally talking about paying the asking price

Last few years we've overpaid by millions because we've been desperate late on in the window, paid out stupid wages & had legacy fees we've struggled to pay.

And if the asking price is more than he's worth? What do you think happens to asking prices when clubs know we just pay them? Utterly crackers

Back