Charlie Methven Sets 40,000 Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the crack here like? As simple as 2 tickets for a tenner if you have a season ticket? I can probs sort you out if needs be pal.

I believe so mate. Up to two tickets for a tenner each. If you don't have any other offers from friends or family I'd love to take up your offer. Let me know closer to the time?

I believe so mate. Up to two tickets for a tenner each. If you don't have any other offers from friends or family I'd love to take up your offer. Let me know closer to the time?
What stand do you prefer? I'll try and get them in the next week or so.

Good read thanks, interesting.

To a man they seem to think the world of SD but feel CM is a bit of a gobshite workyticket.
I really wish them both well but there’ll be times he needs reeling in, especially given his small shareholding.
Still, SD feels he’s doing great work off the pitchand that’ll do for me.
that was the feedback from Oxford fans when we played them.

Find it hard to comprehend any supporter not wanting to go tbh. Much better than going to a relation fight in the PL

I know, imagine preferring to watch us put 10 men behind the ball in order to scrape a 0-0 draw at home to Everton or a turgid 4-0 thrashing from someone like Bournemouth or Swansea.

that was the feedback from Oxford fans when we played them.

Remarkable with messageboards now that theres not one negative comment on there about SD. Just seems a cracking, level headed bloke n speaks really open, honestly, and well. Id love to do business with him (not like that!;)).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back