Charlie Cresswell (rumour)

We're going to be mentioned in every loan transfer story in the championship as we know how to develop players to a premier level. Fans, facilities etc, everything about the club is premier level, so lads like Clarke, Sanderson, Broadhead all go from U23 hopefuls to the championship's most wanted. We truly are the ideal testing ground for lads who want to make it to the top, not just about playing time, it's playing with the pressures of a big club and developing a player for that destiny.

We're going to be mentioned in every loan transfer story in the championship as we know how to develop players to a premier level. Fans, facilities etc, everything about the club is premier level, so lads like Clarke, Sanderson, Broadhead all go from U23 hopefuls to the championship's most wanted. We truly are the ideal testing ground for lads who want to make it to the top, not just about playing time, it's playing with the pressures of a big club and developing a player for that destiny.
Agree with this. Once you get a reputation for lads having good loan spells it goes a long way. I go back to Lincoln in League One, they keep getting decent loans because they did really well with the likes of Brennan Johnson. Tbh, I'd quite like Jack Diamond to go there.
Looks like a tank this kid. Another one you'd definitely like to see through the door if we can!

Last edited:
Heard this too, think we'll sign him and Ballard. Clarke will come in on loan, we'll sign Broadhead another striker, a keeper and two more quality players.

If we get most on that list I would be very happy. Right ages and chance to build a squad. Be interesting if Hume can impress in preseason looks to have the ability.

Yes. @Upthere posted it last summer, and when working at Leeds I was told we had asked for him. Another very highly rated young lad, hopefully we get this one sorted too. 2 young CB’s and 2 experienced, perfect
It’s a strange one to why we didn’t get him last season considering he probably would have played, surely they’d rather he was with us than not playing again but it’ll be interesting, can’t say I know much about him but very highly rated

Back