Charlie Cresswell (rumour)

I'd heard we had him lined up for the season ahead but that was a few months ago and things obviously change..... if we fancy our chances of getting Sanderson instead then maybe our interest in him might have ended.

It seems he'll def get a season loan somewhere.

Millwall, Burnley and Huddersfield seem to be the big overlaps in most of these stories, would much rather those than it be Rotherham/Wigan/Birmingham tbf.
Unfortunately we don’t know how much truth is in them, but still makes for nicer reading than the last few years :lol:

Everyone has the same data and everyone knows who the good uns are so it's just going to be a case of we will win some and we will lose some.

Hopefully we win most of the ones we are aiming for.

Reading comments, leeds fans think he’d automatically be one of the the top centre halves in the division.
England U-21 isn’t he? I don’t know much about him but they’re definitely trying very hard to get him in and Leeds fans round here where I live don’t want him to leave. Reckon he’s ready for the Premier league
As well as Ballard?
Yes!

Last edited:
Could be good. I'd like a bit more versatility in our centre half options though. We don't have much so far. Only really Bailey Wright who has spent time at fullback. If we're loaning another one - particularly a prem kid - it's in our interest to get one who can play in a couple of defensive positions IMO. Otherwise they'll have to be cracking or may end up sat in the stands many weeks.

Everyone has the same data and everyone knows who the good uns are so it's just going to be a case of we will win some and we will lose some.

Hopefully we win most of the ones we are aiming for.
Half agree. I think some clubs (more so ourselves) have a higher emphasis on the use of data. They may all have access to the same data, but it’s the analytics of it all that really sets things apart.

Back