Charlie Bronson. The prisoner

Don't know if you've seen the second episode but there's a story he tells about his childhood which is just heartbreaking.

He seems to have found some peace along with a supportive wife down in Devon.

You can just see his whole life degenerating into a complete circus when his dad is released.
Haven't no. Did that follow on last night?

I don't know the young uns either. Just my opinion. If he has calmed down in prison then i think he should be released to try to enjoy the last few years he has left. If he plays up and breaks the law again he will be put back in like everyone else would
Yeah if he has calmed down in prison and showed remorse together with the will to repent
50 years of been a dickhead takes more than a few years of been calmed down
maybe if he can prove himself to accept knock backs and strive to prove himself
the he may be even considered for release
like ive said if he can prove himself on supervised day release that would be a start
the length of sentence is entirely irrelevant

I think the very last two sentences sums up the entire predicament that the parole board face with Bronson.

The son said that he doesn't know what the future holds and he may get out, stab him with a bread knife and beat the shit out of him.

That element of doubt is why he should remain in prison.

On the other hand, I'm amazed that he will be released from solitary.
The entire system of cat D PRISON is like a transition back into society.
If they don't implant measure of support, he will remain a danger.

If he gets out, every wannabe gangster celeb will want their piece of him.

I can see balloons like Dave Courtney and Wraith trying to do talk ins with him. “C’mon Charlie, tell us about the time you stamped on the screws head”.

How many times did he say “I know av been an horrible kaaant…….but”

That’s the reason you’ve been banged up so long. Being ‘an horrible kaant’

On his bestest behaviour

Shaven-headed Bronson was wearing a suit and his trademark small round sunglasses.
Within minutes of the hearing starting, he spilled some liquid over himself while drinking from a carton.
He told the panel he hadnt pissed himself, and later swore and said "we'll be all f***ing day" when his prison offender manager paused while giving evidence.
When the panel heard Bronson had tried to place a football bet through a third party he said: "We all love a bet guv, come on."
After about an hour of court proceedings, Bronson said: "I'm getting f***ing bored mate."

On his bestest behaviour

Shaven-headed Bronson was wearing a suit and his trademark small round sunglasses.
Within minutes of the hearing starting, he spilled some liquid over himself while drinking from a carton.
He told the panel he hadnt pissed himself, and later swore and said "we'll be all f***ing day" when his prison offender manager paused while giving evidence.
When the panel heard Bronson had tried to place a football bet through a third party he said: "We all love a bet guv, come on."
After about an hour of court proceedings, Bronson said: "I'm getting f***ing bored mate."
Did he have somewhere to be like?

Back