Charlie Bronson. The prisoner

Caught a.bit of the programme last night. The murderer who was released after 22 years complaining about conditions should just be happy we've allowed him back into society.

he'll get offers for daft money for interviews if he gets out....probably go live in some random place and do art....

OR.....

do summat daft again and get banged up.

Watched both episodes and i'm not sure he even wants out, his whole life seems to revolve around being the centre of attention in prison.

Felt sorry for his son, having had a horrible childhood, it seems he's desperate to cling on to anyone who might show him some affection.

Not sure his dad's motives are all they seem though.

Watched both episodes and i'm not sure he even wants out, his whole life seems to revolve around being the centre of attention in prison.

Felt sorry for his son, having had a horrible childhood, it seems he's desperate to cling on to anyone who might show him some affection.

Not sure his dad's motives are all they seem though.
Was reading about that son last night. Had been accused of being a fraud and a liar, even by daddy at one time. Doubts over DNA. All seemed very complicated

I wouldn't.

He'll be a target for every wannabe gangster when he's released.

His mate said as much and he also added that he doesn't think he'll be able to turn the other cheek.
Most of the wannabe gangsters and gangsters will want to be seen with him rather than against him. I know people personally who are well known down here and they always bang the free Charles Bronson campaign. Not many of the wannabe gangsters in prison have a go at him.

Was reading about that son last night. Had been accused of being a fraud and a liar, even by daddy at one time. Doubts over DNA. All seemed very complicated
Don't know if you've seen the second episode but there's a story he tells about his childhood which is just heartbreaking.

He seems to have found some peace along with a supportive wife down in Devon.

You can just see his whole life degenerating into a complete circus when his dad is released.

Back