Championship Relegation Thread

Nah..I think We have gone,
It was a balls up from the off,don't care who you are guardiola , Ferguson or Rohl, you can't spin sheeite into gold.Dunno whats going to happen now...Chansiri expecting fans to pay God knows what to watch us in division 3 again
Sell out 7k heading over the Pennines to Blackburn next week....for a bloody wake....

Head down, keep going

So:

Sheff Wed: Blackburn (A), WBA (H), Sunderland (A)
Huddersfield: Swansea (H), Birmingham (H), Ipswich (A)
Birmingham: Rotherham (A), Huddersfield (A), Norwich (H)
Stoke: Plymouth (H), Southampton (A), Bristol City (H)
QPR: Preston (H), Leeds (H), Coventry (A)
Plymouth: Stoke (A), Millwall (A), Hull (H)
Blackburn: Sheff Wed (H), Coventry (H), Leicester (A)

I'm going to assume that Millwall and upward are safe now.

Looking at that lot, the winner of Stoke vs Plymouth will be safe and you'd think that Birmingham should win at Rotherham, which might leave them just needing a poibt. Straightforward for Blackburn, beat Wednesday or Coventry and they're fine. QPR face top half teams but two might have little to play for when they meet. It looks straightforward for Huddersfield as well - win both home games and stay up, don't and probably down. Quite tough for Wednesday.

Out of Birmingham and Hudds hands now isn’t it Wednesday win last two games? Not properly looked into it mind. I can see Blackburn or Plymouth still dropping.

If Birmingham beat Hudds I think they will be ok but if Hudds beat them can’t see a way back. Blackburn last two games Cov and Leicester.

Quite tight down there, i still think Huddersfield are down with Rotherham
1713790239690.png

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Huddersfield are gone for me.

Bookies now have Birmingham odds on favourites to go down (10/11) and Wednesday now as long as 9/4 to drop.

I still think Birmingham will still up like, but it's based on them beating Huddersfield. They really should win that one, but they've lost plenty of games they "should" have won this season.

I'd like Wednesday to stay up but feel they'll take a point maximum from WBA (H) and us (A, I know, I know).

Huddersfield and Wednesday to join Rotherham for me, but I hope it's Birmingham instead of Wednesday!

Bookies now have Birmingham odds on favourites to go down (10/11) and Wednesday now as long as 9/4 to drop.

I still think Birmingham will still up like, but it's based on them beating Huddersfield. They really should win that one, but they've lost plenty of games they "should" have won this season.

I'd like Wednesday to stay up but feel they'll take a point maximum from WBA (H) and us (A, I know, I know).

Huddersfield and Wednesday to join Rotherham for me, but I hope it's Birmingham instead of Wednesday!
if huddersfield go down i'd be hoping we'd try and nick jack rudoni

Sheff Wed will turn us over. Not a single doubt about it.

Winner of Huddersfield Birmingham stops up. If it’s a draw, sheff wed stop up.
After seeing that horrible call Huddersfield needs a brake and a win this weekend…..Sheffield Wed has to get points this weekend or back in the bottom 3 going into our match.

Back