Center parcs open today

General Zod

Striker
Don't see the point in going as the pool will be shut. Even if you dont go there fore the pool it'll mean everyone else who otherwise would have been in the pool will be out & about making it really crowded. You can cycle around the whole place in about 10 minutes and with restricted activities there's not a lot else to do.

We’re going in October with friends and hope it’s possible to do more stuff by then. I’m not a pool person but the rest of the group are. I love it when they all go off for a swim and I can have a couple of beers, a bit of a read and a nap in peace.

The cost has put me off going in the past.

By the time you pay for a week in Centre Parcs you could take the family to Spain for a fortnight.
It seems that everything is chargeable (bar the pool) so you can probably add £100 a day for the duration of your visit, just to keep you fed and watered.

Just seems too expensive for what it is really.

It's ok value if you can share with other families or extended family but expensive from the off for a family of 4 even during off peak.

I wouldn't go if the pool was shut, I'd rather hire a private house or cottage.

I was cynical about the place the first time I went but been to Woburn a few times and think they are great if you time it right.

We had under 5’s so outside of holidays could get an executive lodge in September and pre Christmas for 700/800 quid.

The facilities are good. Restaurants are good And Lots to do with kids just on scooters and walks but the paid activities aren’t even that much.

As long as you avoid the silly money season it’s a pretty decent break.

The cost has put me off going in the past.

By the time you pay for a week in Centre Parcs you could take the family to Spain for a fortnight.
It seems that everything is chargeable (bar the pool) so you can probably add £100 a day for the duration of your visit, just to keep you fed and watered.

Just seems too expensive for what it is really.
The lodges do have kitchens so you can do a bit of self catering as well as eating out

I take your point but the missus thinks that if where you stay has an oven, it's not a holiday.

Depends when you go. We went Monday to Friday before Christmas once and it was 650 quid for an exec lodge.

The places to eat are chain places or Centre Parcs ran in the sports bar and pool. The centre parcs ran ones aren’t ridiculously expensive.

Back