Celebrity fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He supports Huddersfield.

Patrick Stewart whilst captain of the Enterprise was asked on a TV interview who he supported and he answered Sunderland.
He was born in Huddersfield.

Didn’t Laurence Fox follow us for a bit?

Laurence Fox from the famous acting family, including Edward Fox ' The Jackal', is a Sunderland supporter.

[QUOTE="Lord Potts, post: 28961603, member: 14198"]Alf Roberts - deed
Peter O'Tool - deed although when alive he was a declared rugby fan
Denise Robinson - deed
Bede - deed

George Clarke - always love his political column in the Daily Mirror

Sir Patrick Stewart - is often alleged to be a MLF but there appears to never to have been any evidence to support such an assertion
Various minor journalists on TV although you should never believe what any journalist tells you.
Ellis Short - Texan billionaire

Snderland till they died then[/QUOTE]
Patrick Stewart born in Huddersfield answered a question put to him many years ago on a tv interview ,when he became captain of the Enterprise on Star Trek, he supported Sunderland.

Patrick Stewart whilst captain of the Enterprise was asked on a TV interview who he supported and he answered Sunderland.
He was born in Huddersfield.

Laurence Fox from the famous acting family, including Edward Fox ' The Jackal', is a Sunderland supporter.

Snderland till they died then
Patrick Stewart born in Huddersfield answered a question put to him many years ago on a tv interview ,when he became captain of the Enterprise on Star Trek, he supported Sunderland.[/QUOTE]

Peter O'Toole was born in Leeds. His father worked in the Sunderland shipyards and later moved up to work on the Clyde.
I saw him interviewed many years ago and was surprised to hear him say that he always supported Sunderland. He sadly died a few years back.

Last edited:

Biggest celebrity fan got to George Clark. About 6' 3".

Is he that tall?

The Pope
Tom Cruise
The Rock
William Wallace
Leonardo Da Vinci
Tom Brady
Bill Gates
Vince McMahon (which is why he didn't buy Newcastle)
Jay Z (but not Beyonce)
Howard Stern
The Kardashians
Prince Harry
Eminem
Deadpool
Katy Perry
Nikki Minaj
Adele
Ninja (the Fortnite player)
Elvis Presley
Alfred Hitchcock
Anne Frank
Ronaldo (the fat one)
Andy Warhol
Bill Clinton Sr
Burt Reynolds
C.S. Lewis
Zefram Cocrane
Commander John Shepard
Geralt of Rivia
Jon Snow

....all the cool celebrities. (allegedly)

The Beatles
The Rolling stones
Brad Pitt
Johnny Depp
Stephen King
David Attenborough

Last edited:
Aren't the Scott's (Ridley and Tony) of Hollywood fame (I know one is dead) MLS's too?

Yes, his family live there. It doesn't mean he doesn't support us.When visiting from USA it's probably handy to watch Premiership football.

He's definitely a Huddersfield Town fan like.

Logon or register to see this image

“There was a time when I thought Leeds United were one of the best clubs in the world,” revealed Sir Patrick Stewart.
“I’m talking about the Don Revie years of Paul Reaney, Paul Madeley, Billy Bremner, Terry Cooper, Allan Clarke, Mick Jones and so on.
“They played some of the best football I’ve ever seen, actually I was watching Barcelona the other night and there was a point when I thought ‘These guys play like Leeds United used to in the Revie years’.”
“So I was a fan but they were not my local team and there was something about Huddersfield and their amazing history – although their great successes were way back in the ‘20s in the days of the great Herbert Chapman.
“So I made the decision it was going to have to be Huddersfield because they’re my local club.
“I’m so glad I made that choice because it’s been a wonderful ride over recent years, particularly over the last 12 months which have been extraordinary.
“Promotion didn’t really seem to be a realistic possibility but I’m very, very proud of what they have achieved”
“We’ve had some extraordinary matches, extraordinary successes and we’ve got a brilliant manager in David Wagner as well as the best squad that we’ve had in my lifetime.
“We are a club that can stay in the top-flight and do well, I have absolutely no doubt about it

“There was a time when I thought Leeds United were one of the best clubs in the world,” revealed Sir Patrick Stewart.
“I’m talking about the Don Revie years of Paul Reaney, Paul Madeley, Billy Bremner, Terry Cooper, Allan Clarke, Mick Jones and so on.
“They played some of the best football I’ve ever seen, actually I was watching Barcelona the other night and there was a point when I thought ‘These guys play like Leeds United used to in the Revie years’.”
“So I was a fan but they were not my local team and there was something about Huddersfield and their amazing history – although their great successes were way back in the ‘20s in the days of the great Herbert Chapman.
“So I made the decision it was going to have to be Huddersfield because they’re my local club.
“I’m so glad I made that choice because it’s been a wonderful ride over recent years, particularly over the last 12 months which have been extraordinary.
“Promotion didn’t really seem to be a realistic possibility but I’m very, very proud of what they have achieved”
“We’ve had some extraordinary matches, extraordinary successes and we’ve got a brilliant manager in David Wagner as well as the best squad that we’ve had in my lifetime.
“We are a club that can stay in the top-flight and do well, I have absolutely no doubt about it
Fuck him then. I have it on good authority that Sir Ian McKellen and most of the National Theater are MLFs. I also used to see Judy Dench and Maggie Smith in the Fulwell End regular back in the 60's

Martin Bain is a MLF, still drives around the AOL with his massive collection of watches slurping a fuck ton of coffee.

He must be fickle, I definitely heard him say Sunderland on tv, it's a while ago mind. When Huddersfield were dire.
Sounds like he's a ' bandwagoner' wearing his hometown strip in bed !
Gone down in my estimations liking Revies Leeds, dirtiest,cheating club in the 60's and early 70's , Bob Stokoe used to detest the briber Revie.
I see they're at it again !!! I spy with my little eye.

Aren't the Scott's (Ridley and Tony) of Hollywood fame (I know one is dead) MLS's too?

Sand dancer.

Last edited:
Who would you say is the most famous MLF like I know Chris Hughes from Love island is a massive lads fan and was up yesterday

Leo Pearlman and his team- producers of James Cordon in US and Netflix hits like STID and After the screaming stops- we have half of hollywood watching us now with some mega stars possibly coming to a game- arnie sch......etc

Lauren Laverne-breakfast lead on Radio 6

David and Peter Brewis-Song writing legends

Anyone mentioned the real James Heriott - he was lifelong honorary chairman. James Wight died in 1995 and before his death would have ranked as our most famous fan perhaps. Toss up between Steve Cram, Dave Stewart and Tim Rice now - oh and of course Sting was a MLF at school but later decided there was more in it for him to associate with his hometown team during the Geordie Nation building.

Muhammad Ali
Vladimir Putin
George Washington
Elvis Presley
Steve Cram
Alan Knott
John Thaw
Robert Shaw
Dustin Hoffman
Cameron Diaz
Tito or Tito Jackson, I get them mixed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back